chapter 1

Angela pov
I woke up, brushed my teeth, and got dress. I went downstairs to see my momma cooking and august sitting at the table. They was talking about whatever came to mind. When my mother got done cooking she handed me and august a plate. After i got done i went back in my room to watched tv. August told me that our mama left off to work and his girlfriend coming over. I dont like his girlfriend. She's a h*e well thats my opinion. All she ever do is get on my nerves. If she wasnt dating august i would have been killed that b*tch, but anyways i told him okay and if he needs me ill  be in my room. He left out and i started watching tv. August girlfriend came over like 15 minutes later and like 5 minutes later they started f*king like what the f*k. I got bored so i hit my bestfriend up and he said he'll be over and 10 minutes. I heard the door bell rang like 10 minutes later like he said , so i ran downstairs to get the door  and as soon as i open the door i invited him in because i knew who it was. He asked what did i wanna do and i said we can go swimming. I went upstairs and got dressed in my bathing suit. It was a one piece black bandage. My bestfriend(his name is tray) had put on the bathing suit he left over last time(i washed it). So when we both got done we went in the pool. I was walking around the edge of the pool until i felt a person come behind and throw me in. I was mad. Tray thought it was funny. Tray finally jumped in and we was just in the water chilling. Tray had swim near me and picked me up. He asked me for a kiss and i didnt give him one because i wanted to play, so he leaned in and kissed me. I was so into the kiss i didnt see august them standing right there in their bathing suits. When i did noticed my eyes grew wide and i broke the kiss. Tray asked me why i stawp and i pointed to august and his girlfriend. He started laughing while i thought it was embarrassing. Anyways August and his girlfriend got in the pool and she kept looking at tray so you know had to make her jealous. When me and tray got out he decided he wanted to take a shower together to (save water) but i didnt care. So we got our clothes(tray always leaving clothes and i end washing them) and got in the shower. Tray thought he was slick but i told him i wasnt ready yet. After we got out we just laid down and my bed and chilled for the rest of the day.

Tray in the mm

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tray in the mm

The bathing suit i wore

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The bathing suit i wore