Meeting chris brown and tyga

Angela pov.
Today i woke up, did my rountine and got dressed for work. When i got there i just did what i had to do and left. While i was walking home my friend gigi called.
(M-me G-gi gi)
M-hello
G-heyyy girll long time no speak
M-yea i just been busy lately but whats poppin
G-i got tickets to chris brown and tyga concert and.. I wanted to know if you wanna come.
M-thats wassup and what time
G-7
M-so how we gon do this
G- i will pick you up and oh yea. I got back stage passes
M-thats really wassup ight well imma go.
G-ight
When i got home. I decided to rest for a little.
......

I woke up and it was 6. I got in the shower. When i got out i wrapped a towel around me and went to my closet. While i was looking i felt somebody kissing on my neck. I wasnt surprised to see it was august i mean he wont leave me alone. I turned around and peck his lips but he wanted more so we tongue kissed for about like 3 minutes and i broke apart because i had to get ready. August picked me up and laid me on the bed. I kept calling august name to let him know im busy but he wasnt listening. After a while i finally stawpt him and told him that we would have to try again another time. He respected it and left. I went to brush my teeth then i got dressed(in the m). Flat ironed my hair straight (dont worry about the hair in the m)and put on accessories. I dont like wearing make up. Soo ya know thats a no. When i got done august came up stairs with a disgusted look on his face.
M-what?
A-ya lil friend down there.
Me and august walked back downstairs and i wasnt suprised about what gigi had on. My friend is kinda a h*e. She will f*k anything with a d*k and she kinda dresses like one but anyways she had on some shorts like yall they was soo short it was close enough to where i can call them coochie cutters like wth and she had on a see through crop top and some heels. Now i see why August was disgusted. Anyways gigi asked me am i ready to go and i said yea let me make sure i got everything. So i went upstairs to my room and locked my door. When i was about to go back downstairs. August came out his room. Yea his over dramtic a** went upstairs cause he claimed he was gonna throw up if he look at gigi any longa and no he aint say that in front of ha, but anyways i gave him a kiss and told him to dont wait up. He was like ight. I went back downstairs and off we go to chris and tyga concert even thoe im not a big fan of neither them. i like they music. So they koo or w.e
.....
We went into the building and got our seats, front row. When chris and tyga came out i heard a bunch of yelling and screaming like wtf i was about to beat somebody a** ova that sh*t. Anyways chris came out and started singing madusa(old song ik). While he was singing. His eyes landed on me and he stared at me and then he stawpt the song and said i would like this beautiful young lady to come up and he held his hand out to me and pulled me upstage and sat me on this black leather thing where you could lean back and then he started over. It didnt matter cause he didnt make it that far the first time. While he was singing he came to me and leaned close to my face. Like he was gonna kiss me and he continued singing and he was staring at me like he was hypnotized or something and when he got done the lights went off and i walked off stage. Tyga came.on the stage and they sung make love and after that they did a few more songs then the concert ended. When it did gigi got so excited like chill out frfr. Girl i just cant wait to meet them up close she said. I said they just like us i dont see the big deal. She said you trippen i just rolled my eyes and walked behind her. When we got to backstage we was like the last 2 people to meet them. Gigi and i walked in and she smiled as she seen them. Tyga and chris gave ha a hug and then me. Chris asked for our names and she said that her name was gigi and i was about to speak but she spoke for me and i was like thanks ang numba 2.
(C-chris t-tyga m-me g-gigi)
C-the beautiful girl can speak for herself (he said not in a rude way)
M-its koo chris. Well its nice meeting yall and gigi ill see you in the car
Before i can make it out the door.
C-wait ma
M-wassup
C-can i have yo number
M-uhh sure..
C-after that chris walk back inside. I noticed gigi havent came out yet
So i went back in to only hear moans. I was smh(shaking my head). I went to find chris. He was about to leave out the door.
M- Chris
C-wassup ma
M-you seen my friend
C-no but she..
He got cutt off by gigi and tyga walking out the same room i heard moaning and groaning in. I shook my head again. Cause that sh*t sad asf. After that i got dropped off home and i went upstairs to change and to catch some z's