whats up with you pt2

Angela pov.
"Yes"i stated looking down. Lucas walked out the room and thats when i started to brush my teeth. When i got done. I layed on his bed all curled up thinking what am i, a 16 year old gonna do with a baby. I started to break down. While i was, i felt the bed dip down and i also felt the arms wrap around me. "Baby"? Lucas stated putting his face in my neck. "I already know you dont wanna keep it" i said getting ready to cry again. "Nahh ma i wouldn't kill my seed." Lucas stated."so you actually happy"? I Asked. "Yes ma, i always think about what it would be like to have a lil ole me running around". He stated. I turned around kissed him. "Thank you so much for being there for me" i said relieved." Anything ma and stawp crying. You too beatiful for that". Im glad i met him i thought to myself. "Angela"? "Yes"? I replied looking in his eyes."will you be mine i mean. I know we dont know each other like that but i can get to know you more and plus you carrying my baby." He looked me in my eyes. "Yes lucas, i will be yours". He pulled me on top of him and kissed me. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and then i thought. "Oh sh*t" i said aloud. "What"? He said. " i was suppose to go to work today " i said getting up, going to put my clothes on. "No No No ... lay yo a** down. You aint going no where" he said looking at me like i don lost my d*mn mind. "But" he cutts me off. "No butts. You aint going and thats it". "Why you acting like you my daddy boy you only 3 years older" i mugged him getting back into bed. " If im not yo daddy why you did you listened and if im not yo daddy why were you calling me it last night"? I was quiet. "Righhht now be a good girl and scoot over and cuddle with daddy". He stated smirking. "I f*king hate you" i said rolling my eyes. No you just mad i put yo a** in check. "Mhm ok" i said knowing everything he said was true and that is why i was feeling salty. We cuddled all day.
...........

7 hours later

............

"Lucas"? "Yes"? He questioned me. "I need to go home and see my brother . I barely be home and ik he probably wondering where i be. "Ok thats fine" he stated getting up. I got up to and soon we both was ready. We both got in the car and he sped off to my house. When we got there shared a long passionate kiss "ight thats enough". I stated knowing i wanted some more. "Ight bae just one more" he stated looking serious as ever. I leaned in so did he and we kissed. He thought he was real slick tryna grab my a**. "You not slick by mr.coly goodbye". I said getting out of the car. "I wasnt being slick you mines and that means i can do whatever i want". "Dont get too cocky" i said yelling going to door. "Bye baby" he yelled being petty. I put the key in the door and i walked in to see august with a girl. "Hey aug" i said. "Who is this" the girl. I was about to say somthing but aug beat me. "Alana this is Angela, Angela this Alana. "I still want to know who she is" felony said. "Dont worry about me, mind yo buisness alina". I said going to walk up the stairs. "Its alana h*e". I turned around so quick you would have thought  i broke my neck. "Girl idgaf what yo name is. I told you to mind yo f*king buisnesss you didnt listen and not only that you called me out of my name. I should beat yo a** right melody? I looked at her annoyed. "You cant beat me" she stated looking so sure of herself. "You sure"?. I get up started charging at her and thats when august got infront of her. "Ha b*tch" she said smirking. I turned around and as soon as they thought it was over. I charged at her grabbing her by her hair. I slung her a** on the ground. Starting through punches left to right. I kick, stomp, dragged did everything in the book. While i was fighting her a** i felt something wet on my fist. I kept going like there was no tm. August did tried to get me off but i had a type grip on her hair. Soon august snatched me off the b*tch and i walked out the living room. I walked upstairs to pack my sh*t and i brought down 2 large suitcases. I packed as much as they could hold. I was like f*k the rest of the stuff. I came down with one and put it in my backseat and here comes august. "Where you going"? He asked following me back inside. "Anywhere but here". I said grabbing the other going back downstairs. Once i got back downstairs i grab my keys and phone walking outside. I tried to put the suitcase in the car but august grabbed it. "Nahh you not going no where". I snatched it and said "how bout you go back in there with yo little h*e. I mean you sat there and let her direspect me ". "Baby" he started to say. "Uh uh dont call me that. I aint yo baby no more". I got in the car in started it and rolled the windows down, locking all the doors. "Oh im gone, Go back to that lil h*e and btw im pregnant. Your'e an uncle". And just like that i was gone.
(ALANA IN MM)