woooww..

Angela pov
I woke up, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I got a call saying come to footlocker, we got some news. After that i went downstairs to see august sitting on the couch watching tv. He took a glimpse at me for a lil then questioned me.
A-whea you going
M-to the mall to handle something
A-oh well my dawg chris gon be here when you get back soo can you pick up some food.
M-yea sure
A-sis you forgeting something
M-what
A-come here
I went to august and he sat me on his lap. Im kinda getting tierd of this nah. Im not a f*king baby
A-come here
M-i am here
A-no gimmie kiss
M-not this again. Okay august. We are brothers and sisters. Brothers and sisters dont kiss.
A- i dont give 2 f*ks now where is my kiss
M-fine(sighs)
I kissed August and when i got up he smacked my a**. I jumped so quick and i turned around and gave august the death glare.
A-sis got cake for days
M-omg (sighs while saying it)
A-you know you want sexy aug
M-no what i dont got time for this. Ill be right back with your food goodbye Mr.alsina.
I walked out the house and started my journey to the mall and the same black audi with the tented windows pulled up and.i knew it was trey.
T-aye yo ma you need a ride
M-im good thanks again
T-come on ma not again
M-im 15 about to be 16 come on trey i told you already
T-what does that have to do with anything. Im not tryna get with you im just tryna be nice.
M-(sighs) okay
So i got in and he asked me where im heading and i said to the mall.
T-shopping?
M.-uh noo im actually going there to see if i got the job i applied for.
T-ooo lil mama doing big things
M-yeahh yeahh
T- oh i never caught your name
M-my name is angela
T-angela. I like that
M-thanks but i got a question
T-ask away shawty
M-out of all the girls and the world why do you stawp for me
T-i dont know. I guess your'e not like other girls
M-oh okay.(looks down sad)
T-whats wrong
M-im underage and i dont wanna get you in trouble and you know paparazzi
T-its okay lil mama. F*k them amyways and i got a girlfriemd so i wont try nothing
M-oh okay.
So we pull up to the mall. I thanked trey and went inside. When i went into footlocker. I asked for the manager and they told me she will be with me in a few. So when the manager came she told me she got good news. The good news is that i got the job and i can start tomorrow. So after all that was over i went to the panda express and got some bejing beef, egg rolls, shrimp fried rice, and orange chicken. I walked home and as i got there and opened the door all eyes were on me .
M-well the food is here
August said thanks sis and got up and grabbed the bags. After that i went upstairs to lie down. When i did chris came in my room and i asked if he was lost and he said he just trying to look for the bathroom. So i showed him and went back in my room. After that i fell asleep. I woke up to somebody kissing on me and when i opened my eyes it was August.
M-what the f*k is you doing(sleepy voice.)
A-shhhh let me take care of you
M-you could help take care of me when you get out my room. Thats helping take care of me.
A-stawp shawty (kisses my lips)
M-stawp nigga
A-i told you not to call me a nigga no more
I told you to leave me alone. I guess we both dont listen huh?
A-ight i gotchu
M-i got me too
August walked out. I guess he was mad but i dont give a f*k shidd. Anyways after october left. I went back to sleep. A nigga got a job to attend to and i cant be late especially on the first day.