Brother and sister Goals

I woke up and tray was gone. I figured he probably had some business to handle. I went into august room and hopped on his bed and decided i wanted to mess with him(his girlfriend left last night), so i climbed on top of him and sat on his d*k and started grinding. August started to groaning and he sleep. I was laughing at his face expressions. It was so funny i decided to get my phone out and record. August woke up and seen me on him(i was on his stomach). I was laughing and he asked what was funny and i looked at my phone and back to him. He knew it had to be something on my phone so he snatched it and tried to delete it, but i wasnt having that. So we started fighting for my phone and when i finally got it he picked me up and took me in his closet and i felt his breath on my lips. Whem i thought he was gonna kiss me he snatched the phone and ran. I started to whine for my phone and he gave it to me AFTER he deleted the video. I was so mad. He came to me and kissed my cheek and said thanks sis and walked out. I went back in my room and took a shower. When i got out the shower. I just put a towel on and i walked to the living room and asked aug did he want to match he said yeah but of course he wasnt paying me no mind. I went upstairs and got dressed(in the m). When i got done i went downstairs and waited on aug. Aug came downstairs with the same thing on. We decided to have a brother and sister day. We went to the mall. While we was there this lady said that we were a cute couple, but we told her we was brother and sister.i thought thst was wierd anyways after we left the mall, we went to the fair. After that we went out to eat. When all that was done. We went home and chilled. I wanted to prank august so i went to kitchen to see what he was doing and he was on the phone. I heard him say he was gonna get in the shower, something camed to mind. I grab 4 red cool aid packets and went upstairs. I went in august room, then i went into his bathroom up. While i was his bathroom i pulled the shower curtain back and i started twisted the shower thing off (the thing water come through). I poured the.cool aid packets in and twisted it back carefully. After that i put baby oil in the back of the tub, so if he tried to get out he would slip. After i was done with all that i heard foot steps coming up the stairs, so i cutted his light back off in the bathroom and closed his room back quietly.When i went in my room i seen foot steps pass by and when i heard the door shut i went out of my room. I peeked in august room and seen him gettting clothes. We he went into the bathroom. I let my plan fall in action. I went downstairs and sat down to watch tv and 5 minutes later i heard august yell what the f*k and thats when i started laughing and then i heard a loud thump and thats when i started crying because it was so funny. I heard the door open and i took a lil while to get myself to stawp laughing and i tried to look innocent. August came downstairs with his hair wet and a towel around his waist. He glared at me and went to one of the guess bathrooms and as soon as he went in the bathroom i laughed. I thought good job angela.
August pov
So i just got off the phone with my girlfriend. She told me she was going come over tomorrow and i was like ight. When we got off the phone i got some clothes to take a shower. I got undressed and step in the shower. When i turned the water on it was red. I was like what the f*k and it scared the sh*t outta me too and when it did, thats when i tried to get out the shower quick, but i slipped on something slippery. So when i finally got out the shower. I went downstairs to angela and gave her a type of look to know i was p*ssed off because i knew she did this. I went to the guess bathroom and took a regular shower. When i got out and got dress. I decided to get angela back. I grabbed a jug of water from out of the refrigerator and went upstairs. I went to angela room and seen her in her room laying down in the dark on her phone listening to music on her headphones so i took that as a chance to go in and she aint here me come in anyways so i was good. I closed the door and when i finally reached her bed silently. I through a cover on her and she started screaming and while she was trying to get the cover off . i dumped a bunch of water on her and ran downstairs and sat on the couch like nothing happened, then she came down the stairs raging. I laughed at her and she walked off and outta no where the lights went out and angela screamed. I told her to stawp playing and next thing you knoe, glass break. Thats when a nigga ran out the house because i seen scary movies like that and im too young to die. So i was outside pulling out my phone getting ready to call my homie que and angela came out of now where and started laughing like that sh*t was funny. I told her its not funny. I really did thought somebody took her. She said that she was done messing with me and after that she went upstairs and camed back downstairs 5 minutes later with a sports bra and booty shorts on. She told me she was sleeping with me since i soaked her bed and i said okay. We went and my room and watched tv until we fell asleep and before i went to sleep i thouht man it was a long day..