............

Angela pov
I woke up and did my routine. I noticed my car was back in place. i went to grab my keys and i walked to my car and got in and called Chris.
M-hello
M-hey chris i was seeing if i can come over and you can explain to me what happened last night
C- uhh sure ill text you my address
M- ok ill see you then
So chris texted me his adress and i drove there it took like 15 minutes to get there. When i got there i got out and knocked on the door. This girl came to the door with the ugliest look on her face.
(Ukn-the girl m-me)
Ukn-what ?(attitude)
Ooo i had to keep calm. I almost snatched the tracks outta her head. Let the lawd be with me.
M-umm im looking for chris.(i said it in the calmest and nicest voice i could)
Ukn-what do you want with my bf(attitude harsh)
I almost wooo, it took everything in me to not smack tf out of her. Im glad Chris came to the door.
C-aye bae go back to the room
She kissed him the sloppiest kissed like b*tch you not doing sh*t to me. You not making me jealous and if that is whatchu tryna do you horrible baby girl. After they got done. She walked upstairs. Anyways chris invited me and we sat down on the couch.
C-sorry about nicki(not nicki minaj)
M-its okay
C-so you wanted to know what happened
M-yes please
C-so me and aug went to the club and we was just chilling you know. So you know there was bad b*tches with fat a**ses
M-chris
C-huh
M-get to the point
C-oh sh*t my bad
M-mhm
C-so ole shawty came up to him and started whispering in his ear and sh*t. After that i seen them getting up. I ask aug he had a girl and he said no and i asked him again and he told me the same thing. So i just let him do him
M-omg thank you soo much chris
I hugged chris tight and left out. I got back to the house and aug wasnt there. So i came up with a plan. I put on red and black limgerine with a black robe. I set a black belt and hot sauce on his dresser. I just laid in his bed until he got here. He aint come until 6. When he came up he was shocked to look at me. He came to me and kissed me.
M-you should go take a shower and get freshened up. He said okay and when he did go i went to go grab my clothes and hand cuffs and setted them under the bed. As soon as i laid back down he came in.
M-bae im gonna be in charge today. Dont you worry about a single little thing(i said in a stern voice)
I got up and pushed him on the bed. After that i grabbed the handcuffs and he tensed up a little.
M-just relax
I cuffed him to the bed and as soon as i did. I got up and took my robe off and put my clothes on quick.
A-what are you doing
I grabbed the belt and put hot sauce on it.
M-whea you been last night
A-i was with chris wtf you talking about
I hitted him and he clenched his jaw.
M-wow i did not know that thanks for being so d*mn specific(i said sarcastically) now imma ask you again. Where were you last night.
A-with chris at the club
I hitted him harder and he yelled in pain.
M-wtf you told me yall was chilling. You aint say nothing about no d*mn club.(yelling) . Did you cheat?
A-what where is this coming from
M-August Anthony Alsina Jr. If you wont answer me rn
A-no i didnt
I hitted him real hard and he yelled again.
A-stawp hitting me with that d*mn belt i cheated ok are you happy
I looked at him and disbelief. I ran and got the key to the cuffs and threw it at him so he can unlock himself and i grabbed my keys and ran to my car. I pulled off and drove thinking man i need a break.
Chris pov
So i woke up to this knock out my door. I got up and went to it to see it was my ex Nicki. The reason we broke up because she couldn't take long distant relationships. I wouldnt blame her anyways i invited her in and we started talking and sh*t. She wanted to try to work on us and i was like why not. So we kicked it and sh*t. We decided to go out. So i decided to take a shower when i got out i heard nicki talking to somebody. I hurried up thinking sh*t thats angela. She had texted me earlier. Saying she was gon come through. When i got downstairs. Angela looked like she was gonna rip her head off but she was trying to keep it koo. I just told nicki to go upstairs. Me and angela discusss what we had to discuss. She gave me a hug and left. Yeah i still got feelings for her. Anyways me and nicki headed out and lets say she was on my mind all day.
August pov .
Mane i f*ked up big time.