idk mane

Angela
I never went home that night. I was driving around for a while then i decided to go home in the morning. I walk in and seen august on the couch with tears dried up all over his face. I felt bad but at the same time. I dont want him to think just because he crying and sh*t imma take him back. No it doesnt work that way. Anyways i went to take a shower. I got dressed in a sports bra and some gym shorts and i threw my hair in a pony tail. I went downstairs when i was done with all of that. August was on the couch staring at the tv. Which wasnt on. I sat by him and he looked at me and i looked at him.
A-im sorry(raspy voice)
I just stared at him
A-please say something(same voice)
M-you hurted me. You said you wouldnt hurt me(i whispered)
A-im sorry
August got on his knees on front of me and he was looking me in my eyes crying. I kinda felt bad like should i give him another chance. I sat there questioning myself.
M-august
He looked at me
M-ill give you another chance but its gonna take some time to trust you
He got up and hugged me and started breaking down. I just rubbed his back hoping i didnt regret this. We just stayed like that for awhile and then fell asleep.
August pov.
When angela left yesterday. I sat there thinking why. I broke down and everything. I thought about killing myself but i just put that to the side and went to sleep with her not being with me on my mind. I woke up the next day to seen her next to me what a relief. I couldnt fully face her without breaking down. I just couldnt do it. She suprised me though and now im like i cant f*k up this time. I dont know what i would do if angela ever left me and was done with me frfr. Im just glad she back. I know she my sister and all but you cant help who you fall for. You cant help none of that sh*t, but for now imma just focus on getting her trust earned back.

Short ik but more updates coming