Chapter 4

She stared at the screen not wanting to go but she had no choice. She sighed, got up and grabbed the kids attention.

"Get up guys, phone your parents tell them you're staying the night. We've got to go somewhere."

And yeah, everyone was allowed to stay at an old lady's house. Weird huh. Anyways;

The parents dropped off the kid's stuff and left. Marlene got the keys and told them to get in the car.  She went to her secret drawer, did a hand scan and took out a pistol and a few bullets.

Later on, they arrived Ember Agency Headquarters. The kids were part of the agency, but a certain part of the kids training program. They had never been to this side. So they have a fifty percent chance they could get kicked out of the program. They entered the gray building with faded windows so you couldn't see through. Marlene did an eye scan and went to the front desk.

"Okay stay together or I will put a rope on you so you will stay in a line," Marlene said, her arm resting on the counter.  

"Why do you have that gun?" Sinju asked.

"Just in case,"

"IS THERE A KILLER IN THE BUILDING AHHH WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!! PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME AHH IM TOO YOUNG I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!" Sinju waved his arms in the air, in tears. He was screaming at the top of his lungs. Everyone stared at him, some were laughing. 

"Shut up Sinju no one's gonna kill you!" Marlene steamed up. 

" IM GONNA DIE I SEE A GUN AHHHHGH!!!" He kept screaming. Marlene growled at him. Everyone else stood back and watched, he was gone mad. Mitch was recording it. 

"Mitch stop!" Marlene yelled at him. "Sinju, honey I'm not gonna-

"HOW DO I KNOW IF YOUR ACTUALLY MARLENE! YOU BEAST CARRYING A GUN!"

"I AM MARLENE!"

"Sinju she is. And everyone is watching so calm down," Amy said nervously. 

"I WILL NOT! ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE SCARED!" Sinju started praying in Hindi. 

"What is he doing?" Brooklyn asked. 

"I think he's praying... in Hindi," Amy whispered back.

"Ma'am if you don't control your son I will call the security!" The front desk lady angrily said. 

"HE IS NOT MY SON!" Marlene snapped. "C'mon guys, Mitch and Harry grab Sinju by the arms, Brooklyn and Amy take the legs and follow me. We gotta get out of here." The kids started to lift up Sinju who was still praying. 

"Hey sorry but I am Agent 34, the retired agent." She calmly said to the front desk. 

"You are needed in room 52, floor 8. Agent 75 and the boss need to chat," she replied. She granted them access to the elevator. They walked in and the kids dropped Sinju on the floor. Marlene clicked the button that said 8 on it. The doors closed and the music started to play.

"Sinju you are so embarrassing! No one was going to kill you!" Brooklyn rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah, dude keep your chill. She has it for safety right?" Mitch asked.

"No shit. Okay, Sinju stop praying and don't do it again," Marlene crossed her arms.

"Sorry guys, Harry help me up." and Harry did. 

"That was pretty funny, though," Harry added.

"Shut up," and Sinju stood in the corner of the elevator embarrassed. No one could blame the kid, he thought he was going to die. 

They got to floor 8 and strolled over to room 52. Marlene knocked on the door. 

"Hello former Agent 34," Agent 75 answered. His real name was Jim. Jim Bark. 

"Jim, nice to see you." Marlene really hated him. He was full of himself. 

"You look fine today, how do I look?" Jim did a smirk. Marlene rolled her eyes. 

"Let's just go inside,"

" Not until you tell me how I look,"

"YOU LOOK FINE NOW LET'S GO IN NOW I HAVE TO PEE!" Harry yelled. All the kids laughed. 

"Shit okay washroom is on the left," Jim let them in. Brooklyn, Amy, Mitch and Sinju sat down on the twisting chairs. Mitch and Sinju had a competition and Brooklyn and Amy were the judges. 

"GO SINJU, GO SINJU, GO SINJU," the girls chanted. 

"Why did you bring your A.I.T.'s?" Jim asked annoyed.

"There was no choice, you sent the email with ten minutes left of the session! Parents were gonna sue me if it wasn't the full hour and a half!"Marlene yawned. 

"Get me water, I need to sit. I'm old." and she sat down. She and Jim talked until the boss came in. 

"Agent 34," he said in a deep voice. Like batman. 

"Did batman just enter the room? I thought you were in Gotham City, not Caldeon!" Sinju joked. Everyone laughed.

"Excuse me?" The boss got mad.

"Sorry boss, kids take this map, Go find the kids training room and stay there.I will come and get you when I'm done here. " Marlene nervously said. She handed Brooklyn the map. "It's on floor 3,"

"Let's go agents!" They all giggled as they walked through the door.

"Did I make a mistake Jim?" Marlene whispered.

"I think so" he replied. They started their meeting. 

At the elevators...

"We aren't going to the training room right?" Harry asked. 

"Yeah are we, I kinda don't want to..." Mitch said. Amy nodded. 

"Of course not! Like we were actually going to. Let's start with floor one," Brooklyn smirked. They all did an evil laugh as the doors shut. 

"This is gonna be lit!" Sinju yelled. They all stopped.

"Not cool Sinju," Harry said. 

"Sorry," and they all started laughing again.

A/N: i loved writing this chapter. next one is about the kids ;) and Cladeon is actually a city in Ontario. 

-K