Chapter 3

a week later...

Mud was everywhere at the front door. Raincoats and boots were cover with dirt and water. The students arrived inside, shivering.
They walked down to the basement. There were blue mats, kid-friendly weapons, and charts with markers. There was a washroom at the left and a storage room to the right. They got ready for their performance.

          "Okay A.I.T.'s, get in your groups. We are going to be performing our routine today. I wanna get this done and over with so we can do other things. We're behind schedule. "

  "Hold up! Behind schedule?" Sinju cried.
   "I hate being unorganized!" He started to tear up.
"Oh Sinju, this does not affect you. I'm unorganized."
"Oh okay. Sorry."
Marlene just slightly rolled her eyes and just continued." Anyways, Mitch, your group first."
"Damn it. Okay, our skit is about a jewel theft stealing jewels from a museum." Mitch stopped. Brooklyn continued on for him.
"I'm playing the security agent guard person, Amy is playing the agent and Mitch is the thief."
" Alright start. Remember this counts as 30% of your mark. Okay, go." Agent said.

They got into position and began.

Brooklyn was pacing around in her guard costume, not paying attention to the gem. Mitch came in from the exit, wearing all black with a brown bag. He gave a slight laugh, grabbed the gem and replaced it with a lightbulb so the alarm wouldn't go off. But it did anyways. Everything went red and noises began.
"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" It kept going off.
Mitch tried to run but he was stopped by the guard. Then, Amy came in wearing her spy uniform and they started their fight scene.

Obviously, there were no real punches it was just stage fighting. But it didn't look fake. Mitch was eventually knocked out and Amy and Brooklyn gave each other a high-five. Brooklyn then pretended to call the police. Their presentation was over.

"Great job! 26/30"  Marlene smiled.

"Thanks!!" Amy sat down, As well as the rest of here group.

"Sinju and Harry."

They slowly rose up. Both did not feel prepared. But they did their skit anyways.

"O-our skit is about fighting Isis' butt!" Sinju put his right arm in the air with a fist. He then titled his head up. Harry pushed it down, awkwardly. 

"Different, start," Marlene said flipping pages in her notepad.

"Oh and I'm part of Isis and Sinju is the good guy," Harry added.

There was no response. They started.

Sinju walked in with a nerf gun. He did an angered look at Harry who also held a nerf gun and their fight scene started. They had stacked pillows as their fort and shot the nerf guns at each other. Harry kept shooting and then Sinju pretended to run out of ammo. He got out behind the fort, and Harry and Sinju fought. There stage fighting was well done. Fake blood was added too. Harry had won the fight because a spy would have obviously lost to an Isis member. 

"Brilliant! This was a more realistic scene than the other group! 28/30!!"

"YESSS!! In YOUR FACE MITCH! GIVE ME MY 10 BUCKS." Harry yelled in joy as he took a seat.

"Ugh after the session." Mitch rolled his eyes. It looked like he was possessed

"Agent 34, how come there was more realistic?" Amy sighed.

"Well Amy, your group showed excellent skills but lacked in realistic. That scene is so old, I wasn't even born then. And yes your good guy won. Which is fine, but realistically, in the boy's situation, Isis would win. "

"Whoa. Understood." Amy stopped talking. She didn't realize that her teacher talked that much.

"Okay, kids 15 minutes left until you kids leave my home so I can eat. I'll give you free time. Stay in the basement only. Go."

It was the first time in a long time the 68-year-old gave them free time.

Marlene went on to the computer and checked the secret website only agents can access. It was a secret government website. She searched and searched things. She didn't even know what she was searching anymore. She took a breath and checked her previous missions and then an alert came on the screen. It read:

ALERT
Former Agent 34,
We have an emergency mission. We know you are retired, unfortunately, this mission fits the criteria of your specialties. This is a classified mission, so do not inform anyone. Please, if you will come to headquarters ASAP. The sake of our Queen is at risk.  

Sincerely,
Ember Agency Headquarters.

She glanced at the clock. 10 min ties until the session was over. Shit. She knew this was an emergency if they emailed a retired agent. She had to quickly get her way over there. She wasn't going to leave the kids with her husband...she knew what she had to do. She took a breath and got the kids attention.

A/N: this chapters longer than the others :)) HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER! (actually, I think it's obvious what she's gonna do).

-Kay