Chapter 2

" Agent 34 here. Welcome."

"Hello, Agent 34!" All said in unison.

" Today, we will be reviewing quite a bit since you probably need a refresher."

"Excuse me Agent 34?" Brooklyn said.

" Yes young A.I.T."

" We just got a refresher yesterday." Everyone agreed.

" Ugh, I'm an old lady. What do you expect. I have a memory of a gold fish. Or in other words, I get a lot of brain farts."

" hehe farts!!" They youngest, Harry laughed. He was only 7.

" enough! I'm the teacher. I get to chose what goes on. Now, questions?"

" Yeah me. When's the last time you had a complete brain fart? Like you know, losing all your memories?" Mitch causally asked.

" Dude, she meant training related." Brooklyn sitting beside him said. Mitch just shrugged and waited.
" Mitch." Agent 34 sighed.

" What?"

"Training related."

"Fine."

"Oooh me!!!" Amy waved her arm in the air.

" Go on Agent Schmidt ."
"Well like, why do you get to be called Agent 34 with a number and I don't?"

" Well, you never passed the real test and not qualified to go on real missions. You are not numbered, therefore, your Agent Schmidt. K um so let's get some action going I'm done talking. Get into a group of 3 and 2."

Everyone listened. Harry and Sinju were the group of 2 and Amy, Brooklyn and Mitch were the group of three. They reviewed their skills they have learned. They were going to present a real-life situation performance using their skills next week to the class.

A/N: please leave a comment if I made a mistake in any chapter in any of my books (besides rants) because my grammar sucks. Yeah that's it.
-kay