|Eight|

Please Comment and Vote~
---
"Hyung, I made you breakfast." Jimin smiled, placed toast in front of Yoongi.

"What about us?" Jin asked.

"You guys aren't my boyfriend." Jimin said monotone.

"True." Jungkook said.

~

Later that day, Yoongi wasn't acting happy still. Even though he was dating the robot Jimin, it didn't feel the same. And he was still depressed.

"Yoongi hyung, you okay?" Jimin asked when they were at the park, holding hands.

"Hm? I don't know..." Yoongi shrugged.

The day kept going like that, every time Jimin would try to talk to Yoongi, Yoongi would just smile and say he was fine.

The next day, Jimin woke up to an empty bed even though the two fell asleep together.

He sat up and realized taeseok wasn't in there either so he left and went to the studio.

When he noticed Yoongi wasn't there, he called him.

No answer.

Texted him.

No answer.

So Jimin called Jin, "Do you know where Yoongi is?"

"Hm? I don't know. I think he said something about the roof when he left the dorm."

Jimin's eyes widened and he hung up immediately.

The blonde ran right up to the room. Yoongi wasn't there.

He searched until he saw Yoongi at the very edge, standing on the edge of the roof.

"Yoongi!" Jimin ran to Yoongi, pulling him away from the edge.

Yoongi looked straight into Jimin's eyes.

He was crying.

"You... crying?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

"You can't die! I thought you loved me..." he ignored him.

"I love the real Jimin. I know you're just trying to help me by dating me and such... but I can't. I can't be with you. I can't live like this anymore."

"I do love you! Why do you think I'm crying now??" Jimin exclaimed.

Yoongi's eyes widened, he bought his thumb up to wipe Jimin's tears away, "I'm sorry... I didn't think you were capable of feelings..."

"I am! I'm a robot with feelings, okay?"

Yoongi nodded, "Stop crying. I'm not going to commit suicide. That was a mistake." He pulled Jimin in for a hug.

"Kiss me, hyung." Jimin mumbled into his chest.

Yoongi nodded, kissing Jimin like he ordered.

~

"Jimin cried." Yoongi blurred out at the dinner table since Jimin wasn't there.

"He what?! How does he even have tears?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know..."

"See, he does have feelings. That's sweet." Namjoon laughed.

Yoongi nodded, "It is."

"So why was Jimin crying anyway?" Hoseok asked.

"You guys don't need to know." Yoongi snapped.

"Alright. Alright."

~

"Jimin! I'm home." Yoongi walked into Jimin's room and turned on the light.

"Ani!" Jimin shouted.

Yoongi looked at Jimin, surprised, "What's wro- you're bleeding!"

Jimin was holding his finger which was bleeding from a small cut, "I-I'm not."

Yoongi sat next to Jimin and cleaned off his cut for him causing him to wince, "How are you bleeding anyway?" He asked after putting a bandaid on him.

Jimin's eyes widened, "Uh.... They made me with human characteristics. Yeah, that's it."

Yoongi shook his head, "You're lying. Robots don't have tears or blood. Tell me the truth."

Jimin shook his head, "I can't." He stood up and left the room, leaving the dorm too.

---
Please Comment and Vote~
Sorry if it seems short. I'm watching Legend of the blue sea while writing this.