|Seven|

How is MIND getting more votes then this? I like this fanfic better cuz I actually have more plans for it.
Please VOTE and COMMENT~
---

"Jimin looked depressed today during the radio show." Jin told Yoongi once they arrived at a restaurant to eat at but without Jimin since he said he doesn't eat.

"How can he be depressed, he's just a damn robot." Yoongi shrugged.

"What happened yesterday when you guys were in our room? He looked depressed when he came out too." Jungkook asked.

Yoongi shrugged, "He asked me out to try to make me feel better and I rejected him."

"How did you feel when he asked you out?" Namjoon questioned.

"I felt as if he was the real Jimin and I almost said yes... but I snapped back into reality and rejected him."

"Hm... maybe this robot does have feelings." Namjoon chuckled

Yoongi stopped eating and thought a bit, "But he's a robot. That'd be weird to date a robot."

"Go with your feelings, hyung." Hoseok spoke up as Taehyung sat in his lap.

"Like you two go with your feelings every single night and that's why Jimin leaves and sleeps on the couch?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Maybe not like that. But go with how you feel. It'd be weird to fuck a robot, but you could at least date him." Taehyung said.

Yoongi shrugged, "Then what's the point?"

"Fucking isn't everything." Jin rolled his eyes.

"True..."

---

"Aish, why did they have to decide to go shopping and make me clean the dorm." Yoongi groaned as he walked into the dorm by himself.

Jimin was sitting on the couch, eating chips while watching tv.

Yoongi rose his eyebrow, "I thought you didn't eat..."

Jimin spat out the chips in his mouth into the bag making Yoongi mentally puke, "I don't need to eat, but I can. It's like drinking, it helps give me energy."

Yoongi nodded, "O-oh... by the way, can you clean the dorm? I need to go write some new music."

"I don't want to." Jimin whined.

"What?"

"I mean, okay." Jimin went back to his monotone voice, getting up and started to clean.

Yoongi tilted his head but shrugged it off, heading to his room.

Once Jimin was done cleaning the dorm a bit, he went to Yoongi's room to see Yoongi holding up a razor.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"I was thinking of self harming... but... I'm deciding to give your offer a try." Yoongi said, laying the razor down.

"Offer?"

"The offer you gave me yesterday. Let's date." Yoongi said.

"Really?" Jimin asked.

The older nodded, "I can't handle this pain anymore." He stood up, cupping Jimin's cheeks, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist as they stood there, moving their lips against each other.

"Woah. Looks like he took our advice." Taehyung chuckled quietly as the rest of the band silently watched the two.

---
Please COMMENT and VOTE~