Chapter 27

Mitchell

Two weeks passed like a blurr. Time flies so fast when things are going good. Aled and mine relationship is building slowly. We have been out on several dates and the dinner with alexs mom went really good. I actually liked his mom simce i thought she was exactly like my mom. I even liked his step dad and brother. They were friendly.

I was in the kitchen cooking lunch when alex came in.

"Hey. How was your day?" I asked.
"Tiring. The owner of the office is hard one to please. He doesnt like any of the designs," he sighed.
"Dont worry. You are good at what yoy do," i smiled.
"Oh really? And whats that?" Alex asked.
"Making me happy?" I asked, smiling softly at him.
"I am glad i make you happy babe," he said, entrapping mr ewithin his arms.
"Well mr calahar you do know how to charm a girl," i said.
"I only know one specific girl to charm," he said, winking at me.

I suddbly smelled smike in the air and sniffed.

"Whats that smell?" Alex asked.

I turned around and saw that our lunch was burnt. I wuickly turned off the stove as alex opened the kitchen window to let yhe fresh air in.

"See? You burnt our dinner!" I exclaimed.
"Don't worry. Atleast i can have my dinner anyway," alrx smirked, caging me in his arms.

A blush crept upon my face as i stares into his black eyes.

"Can you not be horny for once?" I asked, blushing yet feeling very happy.
"There's no harm in beong horny for my wife," he said.

Things were definitely getting better evetyday.

"Well mr. Calahar right now my tummy needs some food in it to get it happy," i smirked.
"I can make you veryyy happy," alex leaned in and kissed my neck.

I sucked in a deep breath as i let my head fall back.

"Mr. Calahar you have just gotten out of your mind," i said.
"Well i have got you to get my mind back on tract," he smirked.

I wrapped my arms around his head sodtly ruffling his thick hair. I loved the way his hair felt in my hands.

"Then can we order something?" I asked, feeling my stomach rumble.
"Of course. What do you want?" Alex asked.
"How about some pasta?" I asked.
"Whatever my wife wants, she gets," he said, pecking my lips.

I shook my head with a smile as alex walked away with his phone to his ear ordering pasta. I cleaned up the kitchen and was just putting away the cloth when the bell rang. Thinking it was the delivery guy i walked upto the door and opened it.

Pretty quick delivery, i thought.

Only to find a strange older man standing at outside the door.

"Yes?" I asked, condused.
"Is this alex Calahar house?" He asked, his voice deep yet authorative at tge same time.
"Yes. Who are you?" I asked.

Alex

It was a pretty hard day at work with the client not liking any of the desigms i had shown him. After many times arguing i had finally made him agree on one design. Tired after a long day i walked home feeling some relaxation.

When i entered my apartment i was met with the wonderful smell of food throughout the kitchen indicating that mitchell was cookinh. My stomach gave a loud grumble at the smell making me realize that i had skipped my lunch today.

Never do that again, i thought.

Venturing into the kitchen i saw her working at the stove. Whatever she was cooking smelt great and i couldnt help but smile.

Perhaps things turned out for the better, i thought.

An idea struck in my mind making me smirk.

"Hey how was your day?" I asked.
"Tiring. The owner of the office was hard one to please. He doesnt luke any of the designs," i sighed.
"Dont worry you are good at what you do," she smiled.

I couldnt help bur gaze at her warm brown eyes. The eyes which i had grown to kearn to love. Love? Did i love mitchell? Maybe. Perjaps i was getting there. Distracting her from the cooking i caged her between myself and the stove.

"See? You burnt dinner?" Mitchell exclaimed.
"Dont worry. Atleast i can have my dinner anyway," i smirked, caging her in my arms.

A beautiful blush crept upon her face making me feel happier that i could elicit such a strong response from her.  Trying to coax her as she said, "then can we order somethung?"
"Of course. What do you want?" I asked.
"How about some pasta?" She asked.
"Whatever my wife wants, she gets," i said, pecking her lips.

I dialled the restaurant and walked out of the kitchen leaving mutchell to clean up the mess. I had just gotten of the phone and thought of having a shower when the bell rang.

Who must that be? I thought.

"Alex," mitchell called after a while.

Leaving the comfort of my warm room i went out to the living room to find an old man sitting there.

"Yes? Who are you?" I asked.
"Alex. My boy," he said, standing up.

I felt every cell of my body freeze as the old man stopd up and walked towards me. He stopped just short of touching me.

"You look exactly like me when i was your age," he said, almost wistfully.
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice sharp.
"Your dad."

Uh oh. Alex's dad is here! What do you think is gonna happen? Comment your thoughts! Feedback is very much appreciated! :)

Chocolate-Lover93