Author's Note

For the first time literally, this is the first ever author's note of my books! 😛 well... enjoy this! Hehe...

The thing is how long do you want the book to go? Like do you want the book to end between chapters 30-35? (Max limit being 35 chapters). Or do you want the book to go beyond chapter 40?

I am asking you this because if you want the book to end between chapters 30-35 then i will have think according to that. And maybe bring the climax of the book closer than what i initially planned.

And if you want the book to drag beyond chapters 40 then i will have to bring in some twist and turns. I am not saying that there won't be twist and turns when the book will be between chapters 30-35 but the amount of twist and turns will be somewhat lessoned.

So it's upto you guys whether you want the book to drag or end with a chilli plot? If the book will go beyond 40 chapters the plot will somewhat be spicy. I am asking you this cause i don't want you guys to get bored in the end for making the plot longer unneccessarily.

Please give me your feedback in the comments below! That would be highly appreciated! 😊

Meanwhile please read and give feedback on my other books!

1)Her Second Chance At Love
Genre: Romance
Summary: This is a story of a girl named Isabella who was send to a boarding academy by her dad who remarried after her mom's death. Now coming home as a graduate she has to live with her father in his house amongst people who hate her and those who love her.
Insecurities arise when a guy starts to fall for Isabella. She has had bad experiences with previous boyfriends and lost interest in guys.
What will ajax do to make her fall in love with him?
Add in a past boyfriend and you get a whole lot of trouble!

2) My Mate... I Was Kept Away From
Genre: Werewolf
Summary: Howling Jaws pack and Shadow Valley pack have been enemies for a long time. An incident occurs that had the Alpha of the Howling jaws pack going over to the Shadow Valley pack. Only there he finds out his mate is from the shadow valley.
Only to find out that Shadow Valley pack is unwilling to send their member to Howling Jaws pack. However Alpha Sherwin Stanley is determined to take whats his while shadow valley pack do everything to keep these two apart.
How will Alpha Stanley get his mate?
To what extent is he willing to get his mate?
Or will they forever be apart?

3) The Secret Six Elementals
Genre: Fantasy
Summary: This is the story of six normal humans who were bestowed with six elemental powers of Fire, Ice, Air, Water, Thunder and Shield. Join Fiera, Storm, Calder, Terra, Terran and Sielglinde as the six chosen to protect the country of the elementals. How will these six cope as they not only have to protect themselves and their hidden city but they also have to protect their powers from humans? Join them in their journey as they rise in being protectors of a country of elementals as they protect it against evil. Add in boys and feelings and you got a whole lot of trouble on your hands!

Chocolate-Lover93