Chapter 8

Alex

I got a call from my mom today. Usually she'z so busy that she forget that she had a son from her first marriage. I had no clue why my dad left us and mom never spoke about that. And it wasnt in my nature to pry when other people didnt want ro tell something.

"Yeah mom?" I asked
"How's that wife of your doing?" Mom asked
"I dont know," i said frowning.

She didnt even asked how i was doing. Always worrying and thinking abiut others. Everybkdy came first before me.

"What do you mean you dont knkw? You do know you are married to her right?" Mom asked
"Its not like i had anyb other option," i scowled
"Alex! You have to work things out. Get to know each other," mom said
"Yeah? And how do you think i should do that?" I asked, feeling a bit annoyed
"Get to be friends. Try to understand each other," mom said
"Oh you mean like how you and dad understood each other?" I scoffed

I heard mom intake of shapr breath and immediately felt baf. It wasnt her fault that dad didnt sta with us. Didnr care aboyt me. Not once had ge called mom and asked about me. It was as if i was invusible.

"This isnt about us alex. I dont want you going through the things that i went through," mom said softly
"Well its not like you tell me anything that happened between uou and dad," i said bitterly
"I dobt want you to have a bad impression of him," mom said
"I dont have any impression on him mom," i laughed bitterly
"Well i am just lokking out for you ok? You are my first born and will always be my special baby," mom said

Well to tell you honersly i dont feel special. Heck i dont know who i am!

"Mom wgy cant you tell me what happened between yiu and dad?" I wuestioned
"Whats happened is inn the pasr alex. Please dont drag that out," mom said
"Fine mom. Ita not like dad cares anyway," i scoffed
"Anyways i wanted to tell you that i am coming to see mitxhell. I know that you arent making her feel fonfortable," mom said
"Whats there to feel comfortable about?" I asked.
"Alex marriave is a big deal ok?" Mom asked
"Oh yeah? Like you knew how big a deal it was with dad?" I retorted
"Thats enough alex. You dont know fhe whole story so i suggest you keep your moutb shut," mom said, her voice sharp.
"Yeah right. I dont know what happened because you dont tell me anything! I bet that even henry doesnt know right?" I asked
"Actually alex i told henry before the wedding," mom said

When i heard that i just ended the call. I wasnt in the mokd to argue more with mom. Henry was more inportant than me. If i was her so called special child shoulfnt i have a right to know everything? Afterall it was about my dad.

Mitchell

I heard alex on the phone and he sounded angry. He was arguing with someone. I opened the door to my room a tiny bit only shut it again when i heard alex yell.

Once i was sure that he had gotten off the phone i opened the door and walked out. I saw alex sitting in tthe living room couch rubbing his shoulders. He seemed liike he really needed a massage.

Should i give him a massage?

What if he doesnt want to?

But he looks so stressed. Beside everyone loves a massage. Dont be a chicken.

That was my subconscious speaking. And since my subconsviousness had a better bbrain than me i guess i listened to it. I hesitently moved towards alex and slowly started runbing his shoulders.

They felt so strong in my hands. Alex groaned as i kneed his shoulders with my thumb.

"Ahhhh.... it feels so good!" Alex moanes.

My hands stilled at his sound. It felt so manly and even sexier maybe. Alex tilted his head back and his black eyes widened in surprise. And then anger which made take a step back. He jumped up from the couch in a flash and turned to me anger written all over his face.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" Alex yelled

I flinched from his loud voice and backed away a step.

"You werre loking stressed," i said siftly.
"Oh ydah? And you were suddenly worried about me?" He sneered

With every dtep he tolk towards md i took a step back. Until my back hit the wall.

Geez, no way to escape, i thought to myself

Alex trapped  me between the wall and himself hy placing his arms on either side of my face. He leaned towards me with anger cleear on his face so there was no way to escape.

I took this time to actually look at Alex. He was a good looking guy i had to admit. With his black hair and black eyes. He looked like those male models from a fashion magazine. His 5 'O' clock shadow gave his face a rugged appearance.

I then looked into his eyes and saw only hatred there. I knew he would never love me because for dome reason i felt like it was my fault that he was stuck with me.

Saddie was my childhood best friend while sam was my boyfriend. The perfect guy i thouht who actually loved me for me and didnt just want to get into my pants. But guess i made the wrong mistakr in picking guys. Thats why i never dated in the first place. What was the point when you knew you werent gojng to last long? I was one kf those girls who looked for true love in a guy.

Thats why jared and kyle were so protective of me with Sam. And now i was stuck in a relationshup with a person who would never love me or whom i could never love.

"I thought it would do you good if-
"If what? Who do you think yiu are? You arent my wife!" He glared at me

I stared back at him not knowing what to say. All i wanted to do right now was leave this place and never come back.

Alex and mitchell had an argument! Well sorta! Any feedback would be highly appreciated!

Chocolate-Lover93