Chapter 15

Alex

After my blowup with hearibg that sam and saddie were back; i went out for a walk to let my anger simmer down. If i had stayed at the apartment much longer i would have probably harmed mitchell. My anger was a versatile one. My phone rang multiple times and i looked at the screen.

Sighing when i saw that the calls were from mitchell. The cool night air ruffles my black hair and i felt cold. But i didnt mind the cold. My thoughts were on saddie.

I knew she cheated on me. I knew that i didnt deserve her. I knew that i was starting to like mitchell a tad bit better. But i still wondered why i was still thinking of her? I needed my closure. Yeah thats what i needed.

Gathering saddies address i took a cab since i didnt want to go to my own spartment and face mitchell. I knew that she would have many questions for me. Questions that i didnt even knew the answers of. Daniyal," i said in a low voice.

His expression softened and he squatted down on the ground next to me.

"Hey. Everything's going to be ok," Daniyal said.
"How so? He thinks i like you in not a brotherly way," i chocked.
"Where's the smart brave girl that i knew?" He asked.
"How can i be brave in this situation?" I asked dejectedly.
"You have to hold yourself in Faaria. How will your parents hold themselves if they see you weak?" He asked.

Going to saddies house i paid my fair and scoffed once i saw the jouse. It was a two storey modern house that looked as if money had been spend on it. So thats why she left me. She didnt think that i was capable of looking after her needs or our childrens needs.

Ringing the bell i only had to wait for a few secobds before it was opened by saddie. Her look of happiness was whipped out as soon as she saw me.

"What? Too surprised to see me? Or surprised that i knew about your coming back?" I sneered.
"Alex! Oh my god, Alex! I missed you so much!" She cried.

I scoffed at her denial. But the next thing you know; saddie was hugging me and crying. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. Should i hug her back?

"Why saddie? Why did you cheat on me? Wasnt i good enough?" I asked.
"Why dont you come in? I havent seen you in so long," saddie said.

I knew what she was trying to do. Avoid my questions.

"I need answers saddie! You know i am not a very patient man," i said, clenchibg my teeth.
"Alex. It just happened on the spur of the moment. Sam and i were both drunkk. We didnt knew what had happened," she cast her eyes downward.
"Please like i believe your lame excuse," i scoffed.
"Alex!" Saddie began.
"Dont speak my name again saddie. I now know what was going on in your head all this time! You just wanted my money!" I glared at her.
"Alex please try to understand! I- istill love you!" Saddie exclaimed.

I paused; my eyes searching to see whether she was lying or not. Her blue eyes were glistening with tears. I felt my heary soften inside as i relaxed my stance. All the anger i felt towards her moments ago left my body. In good long strides i walked towards her and enveloped her in a big hug.

Mitchell

The familiar sensation of Sam's lips ahainst mine elicitrd a moan from me. My arms on their own accord wound around his neck as his went to my waist. I had missed him so much!

All this while i had been trying to forget sam. Forget that he rver came into my life. Forget that he had not only taken my heart but also my body. Only to trample both of them as he crushed me into pieces.

The reality of the situation came crashing down on me making me open my eyes. I pushed at Sam's chest which caused him to take a step back.

"Why did you come back sam? Why?" I asked.

I had meant my voice to be strong but unfortunately it came out weak. Damnit! I hadnt gotten over him yet. I thought i had moved on. Perhaps i was wrong.

"Mitch j am sorry," sam said.

I could see the apology in his eyes. The eyes so blue that they reflected the blue sky overhead. His blonde hair were neatly brushed back.

"Sam do you have any idea whar you put me through? Do you have any idea what i went through? I couldnt even face alex all day! I had never felt so embarrassed! Do you know what i felt all this time?" I ranted.
"I know mitchy. I am sorry. I know i was a d!ck but please i hax my reason," sam said.
"Reason? What good reason Sam? That i wasnr good enough for you? That you got tired of me? That i was a bore? That i dudnt get on your expectatiins? Was it because i didnt give you what you needed? That i didnt agree to have sex with you?" I fired question after question.
"Stop it mitchell! Have you gone mad? I admit that i was a d!ck but atleadt listen to me!" Sam exclaimed, shaking me.
"Whats there to listen? Everything was finushed between us when you cheated on me with my best friend. My best friend sam! Was she the only one you saw? Perhaps i woulfnt have been so hurt if it had been anyone else," i said.

All the anger i was feeling drained out of me. I felt weak and not at all the mitchell that i qaas. I wasnt the same girl anymore.

"Take me back mitchell. Please?" Sam pleaded.
"No sam. We are done with each otber. I have moved on with alex," i said, shaking my head.
"Moved on? And gere i was thinking that you were still moping after me," he scoffed.
"Just leave sam!" I pleaded.
"You have moved on with alex huh? Do you know where alwx is at this moment? Hes probably with saddie in her bed together!" He exclaimes.
"GET OUT SAM!"

With this i shoved him out of the door and slammed it shut behind him. I slid down the floor and started crying. God! What was wrong with me?

Feedback would be appreciated! :)

Chocolate-Lover93