1st Class Ticket On Air Maslow

You and James are on the plane flying to New York. You two get really horny on the flight so James demands you to follow him. He opens the bathroom door and looks at you seductively. You sexily walk in, shutting the door quietly behind you, before locking the door to ensure you wouldn't be disturbed. The mirror seems to be steaming up already and you hadn't even started. James begins to kiss you on the spot on your neck. You begin to unbutton the shirt, your fingers run up and down his body. Your fingers turn to his lower body, you unbuckle his belt and in quick succession pull down his trousers, but he stops you.

You look at James, he pulls off your crop top and begins to feel the bra strap and unclips it with ease. It falls down and almost drifts to the floor. He lowers himself to the level of your bust and begins to get to grips with you: literally. He begins to play with your boobs; he fiddles with the nipples and begins to lick the nipples hard. The moans and sighs and unique noises come out of your mouth; as he continues to pleasure you so successfully.

James' hands run even further down your body, he avoids your breasts this time and lingers on your tummy, feeling it and moving even further down, removing your skirt and underwear and feeling the smoothness of your pussy all in one smooth transaction. His fingers run along the lips, while his other fingers are now rubbing your clitoris, he slides his finger inside and begins at a slow steady pace. He mounts you on the baby changing table and you widen your legs, as he adds another finger and increases the pace once more, you begin to moan and he adds another finger and it feels tight, you wince, but he gets into a fast steady rhythm, you are in a comfortable position, but he keeps you on your toes and stops without warning.

James shows his upper body strength, as he lowers your body slightly, just so that he can slide himself inside you more easily. He is fully erect now and you are shocked by the length and thickness of his penis, as he begins to get to grip with your body, he holds on to your hips and put himself inside you, he begins at a fast hard pace, which takes you by surprise, the moans turn into screams. He puts hand over your mouth, so you two wouldn't be disturbed and you dug your fingernails into his back, he bites his lip and fells a cold liquid move down his back, but he doesn't give you the satisfaction, as he continues and goes even deeper; his balls slapping against your lips.

James continues thrusting, banging against the sink as he did; you bite your lips and look at him naughtily and push him off you before you fell to your knees. Your hands wrap around his dick and you don't hold it too tight, but softly. James begins to enjoy your control; you pull on his shaft and begin to move the foreskin up and down revealing the delicate surface of his head. You carry on pulling on his foreskin, massaging his balls and feeling different parts of his genitalia and his shaft.

Your lips move down and begin to suck on his head; James shuffles backwards, as you are feeling uncomfortable in this small compact space. You dribble your saliva on his cock and rubbed it in, massaging his penis with competence. He feels a little bit of semen dribble out and onto your hand, you let go of his penis and lick up the juice with pleasure. You place his penis in your mouth and pull it further in; you gag but don't allow him to retreat. You plead for him to ejaculate, your tongue stretches around his big head and he gasps as you did.

James starts to lick you out, your breathing soon becomes a lot deeper, as he widens the lips with his fingers, he tastes the pink flesh and continues licking all around. He stretches his fingers inside you and watches as he ferociously fingers you and bit on your nipples at the same time. His other hand is used to pin you against the sink. You are moaning more and more and he suddenly stops.

You drop to the floor, eager to suck him off again, he pulls roughly on your hair while you suck him, he begins to thrust cheekily towards the back of your mouth, as you gag and then feel his cum. He comes out from your mouth and watches as he sprays lots of cum all over your face and boobs which you receive gratefully. You can't resist it any longer and you start rubbing it, sucking on his balls and licking it all up.