Yes Sir!

You were sitting on the couch and waiting for James, like he said it. You only wear his favorite panties and a bra. James walks in the room and removes his jacket. You gaze at him lovingly, as he stands on the other side of the room. You are not allowed to speak, until he speaks to you. James is moving to you and taking his shirt off. He sits next to you and kisses you passionately. You two love each other so much. You can’t imagine your life without him. “Did you miss me today?” James asks and finally allows you to speak. “Yes sir” you answer right away. You were only aloud to say ‘Yes sir’ and that was it…for now. James smiled with approval, still kissing you. He starts to kiss your neck and goes down low to your chest. James runs his hand up under your hair and took a hold tightly. He feels the reaction in your body, as you moan lightly.

He runs his fingers through your hair. He whispers in your ear, how nice your tongue would feel on his balls. You slid off the couch and go on your knees in front of him. You waste no time unfastening his pants and with his help removing them. His cock was already half erect. You take it into your mouth and quickly it hardens. Your tongue feels wonderful, as you lick all over his balls and cock, his eyes were closed. Slowly you stroke him, as you lick him. You lick, suck and stroke him for some time. He knew you were dripping wet and wanted him inside you. He asks “Are you wet?” Your simple reply is “Yes Sir!” He grabs your hair and pulls you back on the couch.

He kisses you deeply. In the middle of the kiss his hand made its way down your body. The crotch of your panties is soaked all the way through and in both directions. He rubs your pussy through your panties. You know he is just teasing you, but you love to be teased. His lips leave yours and attack your neck. The moans are much louder than before. His hand stays at work on your pussy, as his lips kiss and suck all over your neck. He decides it was time to make you moan even louder. He grabs your earlobe with his lips and flicks it with his tongue. Your moans get louder and your hips work helping him rub your pussy. Your orgasm comes hard and fast, as usual. Your hips gain speed, as he pushes against your clit through your panties.

He lets you have as much enjoyment as he felt you deserve. He slides off the couch and down on the floor. You slide your body down and spread your legs as wide as you can. He pulls your panties down and begins licking your soaking wet pussy. You close your eyes and enjoy the feeling of his tongue on your clit and in your pussy. Your juice pours from your pussy and runs down your ass. His finger follows your juice and teases your asshole. You let out a loud moan, as soon as he makes contact with your asshole. Soon his finger is sliding into your asshole, bringing on the loudest moan yet. As his finger works one hole and his tongue the other, your body begins to jerk. His pace quickens allowing you to have a longer orgasm. As your body jerks you play with your own nipples rubbing gently, but quickly getting rougher with yourself. He watches you as he licks you.

James stands up and bents over to kiss you. He takes your hand, as you two kiss and pulls you on your feet. He breaks from the kiss and whispers close into your ear “Do you want me to fuck your pussy?” “Yes Sir!” you reply. He releases your hands and wraps his arms around you. He smacks your ass hard, causing your body to tighten and your pussy to get wetter than before. He repeats the smacks, alternating ass cheeks. You tighten your body and moan. He knows your pussy keeps getting wetter with ever smack. He moves around to your back and runs his hand between your legs. With his free hand he runs his hand under your hair and grabs them “Go get on the bed in my favorite position!” he commands you. “Yes Sir!” she you moan.

James enters your pussy and begins slowly. “Are you ready for the next word you’re allowed to say?” “Yes sir” you moan. “You are allowed to say deeper” James says. You smile and you moan again. “Do you want something, baby?” James asks. “Deeper” you whisper. James goes deeper, but he was still slowly thrusting in and out of you. “Would you like your last word?” James asks. “Y-yes sir” you moan. “Your last word is,” James pauses a little “Faster.” You put a big smile on your face. “Are you enjoying this?” James whispers in your ear. “YES!” you reply “Faster. James starts to thrust deeper and faster. James was in control all the time. You throw your head back and scream as loud as you can. He waists no energy trying to fight your orgasm and soon he explodes deep into you. He collapses down and your lips meet again.