Shower Sex

James slowly opens the door to your room and sees your clothes on the floor. He thinks that you are in the shower, so he quickly goes the bathroom. You aren't locked I, because you thought that you will be alone. James opens the door slightly, slips through and shuts the door again.  He sees that the glass is steamed up, so he seized the opportunity and begins to slowly undress.  

James opens the glass door and you look at him. He quickly puts his hand over your mouth, to stop you from screaming, but when you notice who it is, you become a lot less startled and soon you feel a lot more comfortable. James climbs inside the shower with you and watches how the water runs down your body, droplets of water on your boobs and soon they are even more enticing as a layer of foam ran over them, as you begin to put soap on. He pulls you closer, beginning to nibble on your neck, until there are large black and blue love bites, his hands slide down your back and rest on your first bum.

James spanks you hard and you wince, but you want more. You spread your legs as wide as you can and place your hands on the wall to keep balance, James begins to spank you more freely; harder and harder, your cheeks turning red, as James notices that there are white hand print mark on your bum. He begins to spank you with his cock and teases you, as he slides his continue in between your cheeks, but doesn't enter your pussy. You turn around and James pulls you towards him, your hands latch onto his erection. You begin to pull on the shaft, the head comes to the surface every now and then, your other hand cups his balls, rubbing them and squeezing them with different degrees of strength. James slowly massages your clit. He slowly begins to rub the lips of your vagina. He uses his fingers to widen the lips, as his finger slips inside. James quickly adds another one, as he pushes deep inside you. He picks up the speed and power and goes upwards inside your clit; this is a more delicate spot.  Your breathing deepens and you bite your lip and moan slightly.

James stops and you kneel down and looked up at him. You lick your lips and lift his cock up slightly, you hold it gently and begin to lick the head with the tip of your tongue and you did it a few times, the last time you slow it all down and go around the whole of his head covering it in your saliva. You begin to nibble on the shaft and move his cock in your mouth. You begin to gag as it enters further and further. The head begins to swell with cum, as your tongue plays with his cock. James pulls out and your bodies lock together. He pushes you roughly against the wall, your fingernails pierce his back and a trickle of blood runs down James' body and creates a pool on the floor. James pulls you closer and holds you against the wall even tighter, your body roses slightly, as he slides himself inside you. He begins to thrust. Water is hitting you and James causing constant lubrication, as James continues ramming you hard. Your back arches and you moan. Your palms are sweaty and clammy and your breathing speeds up. James pushes your legs apart and delves inside you. He licks his fingers and stuck it inside your pussy. He runs his fingernails inside it, raises himself up and slides his cock inside of you. He pushes it in deep. You scream, but you love it.  James carries on plugging his way through, holding on to your thighs, spanking you, while he fucks you. James feels a surge of cum running through his cock and he splashes it on your lips and inside too. He massages your clit, while penetrating you.  Your scream becomes louder and louder. James slips his finger in and it becomes soaked, but he continues fucking you harder and harder. He releases all his juices inside you and makes a loud moan. You scream, as your hands stretch out and your back begins to buckle and your legs are shaking, as you orgasm. James quickly changes the temperature of the water and the ice cold water runs all over your body.