Magic Maslow

Your friend Paris has a B-Day party at her house. She only invited girls to the party.  She is your best friend and you hired few strippers for her party.

The party stared and you girls start to drink, dance around the house and having a good time. After 2 hours the door bell rings. You knew that the strippers arrived, so you go open the door. There were 4 guys in front the door dressed in police uniforms. They were really hot! The blond one was really cute! The other one looked like he was Spanish. The 3rd one looked really serious, but sexy at the same time. And the last one…he had a million dollar smile, beautiful hazel eyes and he looked like he is the boss. He was standing in front of the others and stepped into the house “We got a call from your neighbors!” he said. Paris got a little scared, because she didn’t want any trouble. “What did they say?” she asked. They all came in the house. The blond one stepped in front of her “They said THAT WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS PARTY HOT!” When he yelled this, he picked Paris up, put her legs around her waist and started dancing with her. The other went around the room to get the other girls. After 10 minutes more stripers came and all the girls were having fun with them.

You went to the kitchen for some more wine. You tried to open the bottle, but you couldn’t. “Need some help?” you hear a voice. You looked to the door and see the guy with hazel eyes. “I really need some help” you reply and give him the bottle. He opens it “Why aren’t you with the girl out there?” he asked. “We need more wine and since I didn’t have a guy with me, I decides to for o it” you reply. He smiled. “Why are you smiling?” you ask. He gave you his hand “I’m James” you give him your hand “I’m [YN]”. He didn’t let go of your hand. Instead he walked you to the room.

“Now you have a guy with you” he said. You two set down on the sofa and he poured the wine into glass. “So what do you want to do?” he asked. You were a little bit drunk already and he knew it. So he placed you on top of him, so that you were sitting on him. You kiss him behind his ear “Do you mind if we do this?” you seduce fully ask him. “I don’t mind at all” he replied. You were kissing all over his neck to find his sweet spot. Suddenly he moaned into your ear and you say “Found it” and start to suck on his spot, leaving a love bite.

“I like his” he said “but I’m the one who should be doing this”. James places you down on the couch and starts kissing your neck. You rip of his police jacked and throw in on the floor. He had such an amazing body. You move your hands against his chest down to his abs.  James takes off your dress and starts to kiss your tummy, going lower and lower… You undo his belt and take of his pants. You place your hands on his already visible erection, rubbing it a bit. You start to kiss him, as you put your hand into his boxers and start to move your hand up and down his shaft, squeezing it a little. He moaned against your lips, you bit on his lower lip, his breath started to turn heavier than usually. Just as he was about to cum, he stopped you. James starts to kiss you roughly and rubs your pussy through your panties. You bite you lower lip to keep yourself from moaning his name. He took off your panties and admired every inch of your body, whilst biting his lip. He took off his boxers and quickly shoves his cock into you. You moan his name, as he picked up the speed a bit and then started to slow down to tease you. You wrap your legs tight around his waist and pressed his body hard against your, to feel him better, to smell his skin even more, to just make him go deeper in you. He grabs your hips and starts to thrust with extra speed. You were shaking at the pleasure he was giving you. You run your fingers through his hair, pulled his face close to yours, just then he started to thrust into you like never before. He presses his lips onto yours and you came within seconds. You were moaning his name, so he could finish himself off. He pulled out of you and kissed your tummy.

He layed down next to you and you two were just looking at each other and taking a deep breath. “Do you have a nick name or whatever you guys call it?” you ask after few minutes. James smiles “I do” he says “Magic Maslow”. You smile “You really are magical”. You both smile, as you pull him close to you and kiss him passionately.