Elevator Ride

James pushes you up against the wall of an elevator and your breathing grows heavier, as his body presses closer against your own, making a small moan leave your lips. Your eyes stare into his and you can feel his hand slowly moving down to your jeans, involuntarily your hips buck forward and you can't help but bites your lip.

He undid the button of your jeans and unzipped the zipper before sliding just one finger in and under your soaking panties, feeling your arousal radiating. "See, babe? All that heat, just for me," he whispers in your ear, taking your earlobe in his mouth. A gasp of relief leaves your lips, as your hips buck up once again at his touch. Just one touch is all it takes to make you crazy. Your eyes close softly and you bite your lip nervously, wishing you could maintain some control, but there is no hope of that happening any time soon. A small smirk crosses his face, as your eyes meet his, your look dangerous. "Are you sure that's for you, Maslow?" you whisper back teasingly. As his mouth makes its way down along your neck, you tilt your head and let out a moan, providing him more access.

"Well, baby, I see nobody else in this very confined space..." James whispers back, detaching his lips from the soft creamy skin of your neck for a second. He makes his way down your neck, before moving to your chest and trailing his tongue along, his hands working their way up and down your sides, one still remaining in your jeans, inching them down and down, leaving you with your pants around your knees when he pulls back to look at you. You stare into his eyes, another gasp leaving your lips, as his fingers work inside of you at a slow pace. Your hands make their way towards his shirt, slowly undoing the buttons before making their way torturously down his chest and down to his pants. He slides one finger into your wet folds, watching you flush, and grins. He groans, as you begin to rake your fingers up and down his chiseled abs, and slides another finger into your ready heat, the hand supporting you shaking slightly, as you shiver. You let out a loud throaty moan and close your eyes; your legs widened their stance to accommodate his fingers. Your head rests back on the elevator wall and another moan leaves your lips. Your slender fingers trail along his chest until they reach his jeans again and you unzip them, smirking to yourself, as you cup the hard erection that is waiting inside, your fingers trail up and down his length not providing enough pressure that he wants and you can tell by the annoyed grunt that leaves his lips. "Mm, that feels nice doesn't it?" "Yeah, it does, but you should stop. I don't want my erection to calm down just yet," he replies, inserting yet another finger into your slick heat, moaning at your finger's menstruations on his manhood. You are going to send him over the edge if you aren’t careful.

Your fingers remove themselves from James’ cock, as you feel his fingers stretch you to the limit but damn it feels so good. So fucking good. A throaty moan escapes your lips, as his lips move up between the valley of your breasts and make their way tantalizingly slow to your mouth. A jolt of electricity shoots through you, as you taste not only him but yourself on your lips and grow wet just at the sensation. Your body arches into his hands and your eyes are squeezed tightly shut, “J-James, just like that." "What do you want me to do, babe?" he taunts, slowing his finger movements until you answer. When you hesitate, he strokes your clit only once before stilling all movements, not missing the aggravated moan that slips from your lips. Your eyes narrowed instantly, as he stopped his movements and you move your body closer to his in an attempt for him to press against you, but it is a light touch and didn't sooth you one bit. Your head moves in towards his ear and you breathe down on it, enjoying him shiver. "I want you to fuck me, Maslow. Like you mean it!" "Well, that's very bold of you. But I'm afraid I can't," he replies, beginning to slip his fingers out of your dripping core, looking up to meet your if-looks-could-kill glare.

Your eyes narrow instantly, as his fingers slowly slide out of your core. Oh, he’s not getting away that easily. Your hands move their way down without his knowledge and wrap around him, starting a slow caress up and down his length with a single finger before fisting him and applying a slight amount of pressure but not enough to relieve the pressure. "Why can't you, Maslow?" your voice taking on a serious tone. Your face flushes slightly, as you feel some of your wetness trail down your leg.

"What's the magic word?" he taunts, seeing the look on your face and how blushed you are. He swallows at your movements to his rock hard cock. You scowl even more, your pace increasing, as he tease you. You lean forward to whisper in his ear. "I'm not sure. What is the magic word?" you murmur. "Oh, you know it. That one, starts with P??" he urges, keeping his fingers away from where he knows you want them most. He grins at your annoyance, and knows he has the upper hand. Your scowl turns into a sudden smirk, as an idea pops into your head. You are going to get the upper hand this time. Your hand moves off from his member and you lick your lips lightly, just enough to wet them before you speak. "I still don't know James..." You tease back, your voice taking on a seductive tone. Bending down you smile up at him, your mouth now near his erection. Slowly, your tongue touches the tip just enough to make him moan and you run it along the tip and up and down his length enjoying the way his body bucks forward. "Maybe you could refresh my memory?" "Please, babe. That's the word I'm using with you to make you stop. Right now," He tells you with a groan at what you are doing. "Are you sure you want me to stop? You seem to be enjoying this." You ask, punctuating the word 'enjoy' with a quick flick of your tongue against his tip before running it up and down a few times along his member, enjoying the moans that leave his lips and you smirk, as his hips buck forward each time you make contact. "I am, but I think I could enjoy it a lot more if this were a two player game," he answers, pulling you up by your forearms, and shoving you against the wall of the elevator, feeling it rock slightly, and grins at your surprised expression, as you wrap your legs around his waist. Your eyes widen, as James suddenly pulled you up and pushed you against the wall, your breathing growing labored again, as your legs wrapped around his waist. You move your head forward and let your lips meet his and you insert you tongue.

He kisses you back just, as passionately, running his hands up and down your sides, eager to eat you all up after holding out for so long. He pulls open the front of your blouse and unhooked your bra with perfect accuracy and skill, and attaches his lips to one of your throbbing nipples, eliciting a deep moan from you, making your body vibrate and your breasts jiggle slightly. Your head falls back against the wall, your eyes closing, as your body arches into his mouth another hand slides up to caress the other hard nipple to relieve the tension and give it the same attention. You pinch it in time to the way he sucks at your nipple and it elicits a loud, throaty moan from your lips. Your breasts jiggle in time to your movements and another moan leaves your lips to show your approval. He grins against your breast and slides a hand down to your heat, sliding a finger into you while tugging down his jeans and boxers the rest of the way, lowering yours too, along with your soaked panties, your juices dribbling down your legs making it easy. He slides his finger out of you, much to your dismay, but places the head of his throbbing cock there instead, making you moan. He slides half way in, and grunts, moving his lips to your breast again, swirling his tongue over the throbbing nipple. He shoves the rest of the way in, and you both moan in unison, his being muffled by his movements to your breast. Your lips part slightly and a loud moan leaves your lips, head thrashing from side to side in pure pleasure and your upper torso arches into his waiting mouth. Your eyes are squeezed shut and your movements to your breast don't stop and increase to match the ministrations towards your other breast by his mouth. Your spare hand rakes down his back, possibly leaving red marks in their path right afterwards.

He ignores the pain tearing down his back, as he pounds into you, shaking the elevator with every thrust. He moves his lips to your other breasts and sucks vigorously, taking the thrust of your hips, as notification that you know you are in for a rough ride. He guesses you are enjoying it, considering the deep moans that keep erupting from you. You moan again, your hips continuously thrusting forward to meet his body. Your hand moves from its position on your breast and rakes down his back sharply, leaving another set of bright red marks.

"James... I-I'm close... So fucking close...." you whisper in his ear. He rams into you at full speed, reaching a free hand down to stroke your clit, keeping the other one under you and supporting you, knowing you'll need it after your climax. He detaches his lips from your tender nipples, regrettably, and moves them to your lips, kissing you deeply, and holding you, as he holds back from his eruption, waiting for you, and knowing he won't have to wait long. You find yourself growing close and another throaty moan vibrates against his lips before you wrench them away from his own to scream his name at the top of your lungs, as you come to your climax, the walls clenching around his length. "Jaaaaaaaames..." You screech, your entire body collapsing against the wall and supported slightly by James. Finally your eyes open and you stare at him, breathing labored, as you come down from your mind-blowing orgasm. "That was... amazing…"

He looks at you in awe, as you shudder around him, your climax washing over him. He lets his seed go inside you with a groan, and holds you, as you come back from your high.