SPIDER

You start screaming and James runs in your room.
James: What is it Baby?
You: There's a s-spider…Kill him!
James: Seriously?! A spider?!
You: Just kill him already!

James takes his shoe off and kills the spider.
James: There! Better now?
You: Yes, thank you.
James: Do I get a reward for this? *smiles*
You: No.

You push him to the door and lead him outside and close the door. He knocks on the door. You turn around and open it.

You: What do you want?
James: I just want to make sure, if there are no more spiders. *smiles seduceful*
You: Fine.

James walks in and looks around the room. Then he sits down on your bed.
You: So? Did you find some more spiders?
James: No.
You: Then you can go now.
James: I can’t.
You: Why not?
James: I didn’t get my reward.
You: And you won’t.

James smiles and stands up. He slowly walks closer to you.
You: What are you doing?
James: Nothing.

He smiles and walks to you, as you walk away from him. You hit the wall and James was close to you, that you could feel his breathing. You couldn’t escape. James puts his hand on your hips and slowly moves down your leg. He leans his head close to you and whispers: “You like that, don’t you? You like it when I do that.” You wanted to kiss him so bad, but he just didn’t put his lips on yours. Then he reaches up to the first button of your button shirt and undoes it until he reaches the last one. He lets it fall off your shoulders down to the ground. He puts his hands back to your legs and slowly put them up around his waist. Finally he kisses. He kisses you with his passion like never before.

James starts kissing your neck and his hands go down to your pants. He opens your zipper and lets them fall down. He was still kissing you and you take of his shirt. You look at his big mussels and James says: “You like what you see?” He picks you up and carries you to the bed. He throws you down and takes of his pants.

James climbs over you and kisses you. The kiss grew more passionate within each second. James’ hand gets lover to your bellybutton and down to your underwear. James goes down low and takes your panties with his teeth. You loved this and he knew it. He comes back to you and kisses you. James rubs circles around your pussy and you couldn’t take it anymore.

You: “James, please stop it! Don’t tease me!” You needed something of his to be in you to give you relief. You couldn't handle the teasing.
James: “I know you love it when I tease you”

You: “Please! I want you so bad.”
James: “You have me” he smiles “You're going to love when I'm feeling you inch by inch” Without saying anything, James presses two fingers inside you.
"You're so wet and tight, baby," James moans, pushing his fingers deeper and harder into you. You feel your stomach tensing at James' words and the moves with his fingers. You tilt your head back and get ready for your release as James keeps speaking.

James:” You like when I talk dirty, don’t you? You love it when I do this to you. You’re happy now? Or do I have to do something else?”

Your mouth slowly opens, but no sound comes out. James watches you, because he knows, that you love it, that he is pleasing you.

“Oh James” you mumble as James removes his underwear. James glides himself into you. It didn't take long for him to be in you because you were so wet. James begins thrusting himself back and forth. He drops his head to your neck and leaves sloppy kisses. You scrap your nails down his smooth back. James groans in your ear, which was pushing you closer and closer to the edge. You loved the way his soft, smooth, voice sounded in your ear.

You scream each others name as your bodies are clamped together and tensed by the over powering sensation surging through you. James rubs roughly at your clit as he thrusts out, and pushes all the way back into you. You throw your head back, scream James' name in full blown pleasure. He thrusts wildly into you, hoping to earn another scream from you.

James drops his body beside yours after pulling out of you and watches as you remain with your eyes closed and your chest still heaving quickly. He takes a deep breath and whispers “I love you Baby”

As the orgasm slowly fades, James climbs off of you and kisses you softly once more.