Drunk James

You were on a party with your friends. You were dancing and suddenly you see Kendall! Kendall is your brother. It was weird, because BTR was on tour.

You: Kendall?!
Kendall: [YN]! Hey!
You: What are you doing here?
Kendall: Same as you…party! *smile*
You: Wait? S…The tour is over?
Kendall: No…we just have a week off.
You: Ohh…*you look around* so….the other guys are here too?
Kendall: Yes…James is here.
You: I didn’t ask for James…

Here is how it goes: Your brother Kendall is in a group called Big Time Rush with Carlos, Logan and James. You have a mayor crush on James, since the second you met him. But you didn’t tell this too James, because he once said, that it would be weird dating his best friends sister. Everyone knows that you like James, even James suspectssomething. James even said that you are one of the most beautiful girls he has ever seen.

Kendall: I know what you said and I know that you want to see James.
You: You know me so well….
Kendall: I’m your big brother!

Kendall hugged you and you went away to look for James.
You looked around and saw James across the room with the boys, doing shots. You went over to James and when he saw you, he stud up and gave you a big hug. “Hello, Sexy!” (James always calls you “Sexy”) You smiled “Hey there, Handsome” (and you call James “Handsome”).

James asked “Want a drink?” “I’m good, thanks,” you said and looked down to his arm still around your waist. He leaned down, close to your ear, and whispered “You wanna go dance?” in your ear, his hand sliding down to your ass. You took his hand, moved it from your ass and leaded him to the dance floor.

Even though James was completely drunk, he didn’t dance so bad. You were surprised that he could even stand there. His hands were on your waist and his hips were rocking hard against yours.

After a while James couldn’t stand still anymore, so you suggested sitting down somewhere. He agreed and Logan saw you, so he helped you to walk James to a chair.

Logan: I think we should get James home.
You: I think so too. He can’t even stand anymore.
Logan: I would drive him home, but I already have few drinks and I don’t want to drive right now.
You: Ohh…okay.
Logan: Did you drink something?
You: Only one glass of vodka.
Logan: That’s not so bad! You can drive him home?
You: What?! Me?!
Logan: You have a car here, right?
You: Yes, but…
Logan: But…what?
You: Nothing….I’ll take him home. I just need your help to get him into the car.
Logan: No problem.

You and Logan put James in the back seat of your car and you drive away.  The whole way to his house James was singing something and yelling like a crazy person. “Baby where are we?” James asked. You almost drove on the other side of the road, when James called you "Baby"! “We are in my car” you replied.
James: Where are we going?
You: To your house.
James: My house?! Nice! *he laugh*

He was quite for few minutes and then he started to sing again. Well…it was more like a yelling…then singing….

James: What are we going to do in my house?
You: You will go to your bed.
James: What about you? Will you join me in my bed? *he smirked at you*

*Did he just asked if I will go in bed with him?!* you think by yourself.
You: No…I will probably go home.
James: Now I’m sad…..
You: Why are you sad?
James: You don’t want to sleep with me!!! *he almost starts to cry*
You: James…no…just…I….amm..
James: Don’t lie to me! You don’t want me! You don’t like me!
You: No, James…it’s not true. I do like you.
James: You do? *He stops crying*
You: Yes, I like you…a lot.
James: I like you too….

Finally you came to his house and took James in the house. He couldn’t walk alone, so he had his one arm around your shoulder and you held his other hand. You walked into his room and lied him on his bed. You took of his shoes and sit next to him.

James: You said you will lay with me…not sit.
You: Okay…*you lay down*

You were laying in bed with James and you were really tired. You closed your eyes and suddenly you felt James hand on your leg. “James?” you asked. James was quite. His hands now went down and up your leg. “What are you doing?” you asked again. James was quite again. You looked at James and his eyes were closed, but he was smiling. “Stop it, James!” you yelled.

In one second James was lying on top of you. He moved your hand behind your head and held them with his strong hands. He was looking you directly in your eyes and you were so confused. You didn’t know what to do and what is happening. James moved his head slowly down closer to and stopped before your lips. You could feel his warm breath…but it also smelled like he feel into alcohol. He kissed your cheek and then he slowly moved to your lips and kissed them. His lips were so soft. He stopped, looked at you and smiled. You look at him like you were paralyzed. And you were. You wanted his lips meeting your lips again. You put your hand behind his neck and pull him down, so he kissed you again. He moved down to your neck and his hand was going down to the end of your dress. His hand slipped under your dress and up your leg to your underwear. You took a deep breath, as he touched your underwear and bite your neck.

Your hands were still on his neck and you could feel grinning against you. James looked you in the eyes and for a moment you two were just looking at each other. His hands were on either side of your face and he kissed you with so much passion. He pulled down your dress. You weren’t wearing a bra, so could see your big breast. He kissed one and massaged the other one.

Then his lips kissed you all the way down to your belly and down to your underwear. When he came to your panties he smiled at you, waiting for your permission. You wanted him so bad, for such a long time. You nodded and James took off your panties. James touches you down there with his nose really softly. Slowly he started to lick your clit, doing circles around it. You let out a sound and James put his finger in you and pushed them in and out of you. "You are so wet, Sexy " James sad, as he pushed his fingers in you. You reached the orgasm and took a deep breath.

James put his finger out, put a condom on his cock and slide into you. He put his big cock into you slowly, looking you directly in your eyes. He pushed into you and you let out a little sound. James trusted into you "It feels good, right?" he asked. With every thrust he got faster and harder…. “J…James.” You moaned. James moved faster and you moved your hand to his back for a better hold. “I’m close” James told you. His head was on your neck and you could feel the sweat building on his forehead. James hit the spot; you threw your head back and screamed. You closed your eyes, and you feel his warm juice in you. “Oohh…James” you moaned. James moaned loudly and collapsed on top of you.

You both relaxed a little and just lay there. James was still inside you. You were both breathing heavily and sweating. James pulled out of you and you rested your head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around you and you both feel asleep.