School Girl

You were invited to a masquerade party and you decide that you will go as a school girl. You put on a really short skirt, a tight blouse and high heels. You curl your hair and put some makeup on. Then you walk to your boyfriend James.

He opens the door and bites his lips, while he’s looking you up and down your body. “You look sexy, Baby” he says. “Are you ready?” you ask and try to ignore his compliment. James takes your hand and pulls you in the house. You close the door and suddenly you’re pressed against them. James is running his hands up your body and you giggle a little. He kisses you, goes down to your neck and runs his hands over your legs. You jump up and wrap your legs around him. He carries you up to his room. James starts to kiss your neck harder and gives you love bites. You get more and more turned on and you can’t wait anymore! James puts you down and you two just stare at each other for a while. James gets closer to you and you walk backwards, smiling at him teasingly. You hit the wall and James is already close to you. His body is pressing against you and you can feel his huge bulge pressing into you. He moves his hand to your tits and softly squeezes them. You start to sway your hips from side to side and go down low. You go down on your knees and unzip his pants. You pull the pants and his boxers down. You want him so bad! But you also want to tease him! You move close to his dick and lick it from the base to tip. This drives James insane! He moans and 'orders' to suck it. You oblige and James moans loud. You feel his warm cum in your mouth. You stand up and wipe the corners of your mouth.

James tears off his shirt and you smile sexually at him. You were still dressed so James grabs your blouse and tears it off. He pushes you on the bed and climbs on top of you. He starts kissing your neck and his hand goes slowly down your body to your pussy. He starts to do circles around it and then puts one finger into you. He puts another on in it and starts to finger you. You moan, as he fingers you harder and harder. A warm sensation takes over your body and you throw your head back. James stops, gives you his two fingers and you lick them. Now he puts his dick into you. He goes slowly at first, but with every thrust he goes faster and faster. Your knees get weaker, as James thrusts harder into you. You both moan each other name and start breathe heavily. He pushes harder and makes you scream even more. You feel him cum into you and you place your hands on his neck and on his back. His cum drips out of you and runs down your leg. James goes down and his tongue slowly slides into your pussy. As he eats you out, you scream his name like crazy! You get so weak that you can’t even scream at that point! James stops and gets up to you. He lies next to you and wraps his hands around you.