Happy Birthday

Today is James’s birthday!! He is still sleeping in his bed, shirtless. You planed birthday sex for tonight, after the dinner with James’ parents and his BDay party. But this year you wanted something different.

You are standing by the door and looking James how he’s sleeping like a baby. You walk into the room and slip under the covers next to him. You move close to his lips and kiss him. “Happy birthday, Baby” you whisper. James slowly opens his eyes and smiles at you “It’s so amazing waking up to this”.

You move your hands down to his chest and lower to his V-line. You are lying on top of James and you can feel his erection growing. You slowly pull his boxers down and his big cock releases. You lick his shaft while you stare him into his eyes. You took his cock into your mouth as deeply as you could, as you hold his cock and rub his balls. You know James well enough to know, when he is close to orgasm.  You stop him and kiss him. You are getting wet yourself just pleasuring him.

Finally you decide to let him cum. He comes with greater force and you swallow and swallow. In a surprise move to him, you move up and mount his still hard cock slid easily down his shaft, until your lips fully engulf his cock. You lean over and kiss him deeply, while he massages your tits and twists and pulls on your nipples sucking them alternately. Because you tease him for so long his cock never goes completely soft, just semi-hard.

You go on top of James. You bounce up and down on him. As you almost reach the top; you relax and slid back down. You are so wet and some of his cum continues to leak out and add lube. You continued this until you feel him getting hard again. Now, you let James take over. He makes you cum twice, because he lasts so long. Finally he came and you collapse on top of him.