Kames

It was a normal Friday night and you were with Kendall and James at his apartment. You guys are best friends. James is your boyfriend and Kendall is yours and James' best friend.

"You two want another drink?" James asked. "Hit me!" Kendall replies. "I'll have one too" you say. From James' apartment is a beautiful view on the ocean and you love that view. "A great view, isn't it?" James asks. "Yeah" you reply "It's beautiful". James walks to you and kisses you. He goes to the kitchen for more drinks.

"You know" James says from the kitchen "One day I'll convince you to move in with me". You smile and say jokingly "Yeah, and I'll stand there on the balcony and watch the ocean the whole day long!" Kendall knew that you are too independent to move in with anybody. So he played along "I'm sure that [YN] would never leave the balcony". You tease James and say "No, I don't think so. I'm sure James would sneak up to me and do things to me decent couples don't do on the balcony."

You three start to laugh and to confirm what you said; James comes behind you, wraps his hands around you and massages your breast. "See what I mean?" you laugh. "I'd do a lot more to you than just play with your tits, baby" James says softly and kisses your ear. He feels your hard nipples through the thin material of your blouse and smiles. When James goes to the kitchen again, you stand up and go to the balcony.

Kendall was watching you and James whispers his name. Kendall looks at him and James points at the door. Kendall understands, what James meant, and closes the balcony door. He sits down on the couch, facing the balcony and James joins him. "Now the view is twice as nice, isn't it?" James asks, as he sits down. "It sure is" Kendall replies. "If I was you" Kendall continues "I would do anything that she would move in". "Yeah" James says "But she won't move in with me". Kendall took a sip of his drink "You can play with her, but you can't lock her in." James smiles "That's right" he looked at you again "We can play with her."

You were watching the ocean and suddenly your phone rings. It was James. "Baby, turn around a little" he says. You turn around and see that the balcony door is closed. "Can one of you two open the door?" you say. "Sure" he says "but" he continues "you'll have to be a nice girl and do as I tell you." "I'm always a nice girl!" you purr in the phone. James smiles "You need to convince us that you'll be nice enough to let you back in." You know that James is playing a game, but you don't know what he is up to. "How can I prove it?" you ask. "Promise you'll let us do anything we want to do with you." James gets serious. "Sure!" you reply. "Promise" James says. "I promise to let you do anything you want to do with me. Now let me in!" you yell in the phone. "I'm not quite convinced yet," the voice was teasingly. "Unbutton your blouse." "That's all?"You laugh. Your hand goes down to the top button and you unbutton it. Then the next one and the next one...until you reach the waistband of your jeans. "No, that's not all, but it's a start." James smirks. "What's next?" you ask. "Show us how hard your nipples are." Now that's easy, you think. You pull your blouse open and push your chest out until your nipples almost touch the glass. "See? They're hard. What about your dicks? Are they hard?" "Baby, I know your nipples can get harder than that." James teases you "I've seen them before. I think you need to work on them a little." "Why don't you let me in and work on them yourself?" But you knew that James wouldn't let you in. The game wasn't over yet. You brought your free hand up and lightly rub your palm over one nipple, then the other. They respond instantly and got fully erect. "Better now?" James smirks "For now". "What about your dicks?" you ask "Are they hard?" James sets the phone down on the coffee table, both of them pull their T-shirts over their heads and toss them aside. They kick their shoes off, climb out of their jeans, and turn to face the window, displaying the bulges in their boxer shorts. "It's a hard dick." James' voice was unmistakably laced with lust now. "Prove it!" you say. "Take my word for it." James replies "If you want to see more, you take your jeans off first." Just what you thought! You shrugged out of your blouse and let it fall to the floor. You undo your belt and take your jeans off, teasingly.