Chapter Four: Is Payback Sweeter than Revenge?

Start from the beginning

I quickly moved my face away from his. I can feel myself blush as I stared at Taemin's grinning face. The amusement and mischievous glint in his eyes made me feel a little nervous. Why the hell did Taemin just kissed me?

*crash*

We both looked at the farther back of the classroom, where the crashing sound came from. I saw Jonghyun with his butt on the floor and his desk turned upside down. Omo? Did Kim Jonghyun fall down from his seat?!

I couldn't help but laugh at him. What I did see at the corner of my eyes was the devilish smile creeping out on Taemin's innocent face.

I heaved a deep sighed, just why the fucking hell do I have to be seated next to Mr. Oh-I'm-so-perfect during our history class? And what annoys me the most is the fact that staring weirdly ever at me, ever since the class started.

No, Kim Kibum. Don't ever think of feeling something for him again. Just fucking save yourself from pain!

Jonghyun quickly looked away when I intentionally turned to him and caught him staring at me, I smirked to myself before looking outside the window.

*plop*

I stared at the crumpled paper that landed on my desk, I glanced at the stupid guy beside me just to see him looking at me. Jonghyun was looking like he was waiting for me to read the paper. I sighed and opened the paper.

'Yah! Kim Kibum! Where are we doing the tutoring session after school?'

I rolled my eyes, I thought he said that he doesn't even give a damn about our next tutoring session? I smirked and wrote the answer before passing it back to him.

'As if I care about your problems, asshole :P'

I glared at him when he looked at me as he wrote something on the paper.

'I do f*cking care about my grades! Kim Kibum!'

'So? I don't even care if you fail Chemistry... It's your own fault so just work on it alone.'

'Why are you being a bitch?!'

'Oh, I don't know. Maybe you should ask yourself. Being an asshole, that's your specialty, not mine.'

'WTF! You accepted when Mr. Hwang asked you to tutor me!'

'FYI, I quit yesterday in being your tutor. After all of the things that you did? You really believe that I'll still help you? Go put a large stick up you ass, dickhead!'

Aish! This will surely go on forever, so I just decided to just ignore the crumpled paper that he tossed to my desk and not answer it. I just focused on the topic that Mr. Cho was currently discussing about the previous Era. Without realizing it my desk was filled with dozens of crumpled papers. I sighed in frustration and raised my hand. I had enough of this. It was his own fault, he should be a man and deal with it.