Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“There’s nothing else?” Loki asked

“No.” Elizabeth answered

“But I didn’t even see my mother’s face! And I found out my father is Death.” Loki said with frustration in his voice.

“But we found out you’re actually Greek and you are older than you think you are. You were in the form of an infant for five hundred years. And your brother is Cronus, Father Time. You are also the first born which means everything will go to you if your parents die.”

“Not if my mother doesn’t know who I am and I don’t know who she is.” Loki said with despair

“But you have answers.” Elizabeth said

“That vision answered nothing; I’ve been surrounded by lies my whole life; it’s no wonder they call me the God of Lies.” Loki said with despair

“You did hear me the first time right? You did get answers just not the ones you wanted. They will come in time; and you will meet your mother soon I can feel it in my bones.” Elizabeth said.

Loki looked at her and was immediately comforted and reassured. And he heard her say something he hadn’t heard in a long time. She could feel it in her bones. When someone said that it was always a sign of something to come; Loki now hoped he would see his mother soon.

"There’s also the fact that you may be Greek but you also have every race in the entire universe in you because your mother is Mother Nature and she doesn’t belong to any race. She doesn’t need to be she controls the weather and nature she is also in charge of what people do. She is a matron of every life source. She is energy and human; yet she can change form whenever she needs to.

If you think about it you have a ton of answers and it explains a lot about who you are and why you are able to do what some call magic. It comes naturally to you. I wouldn’t be surprised if you shared DNA with the Frost Giants but it would be because they descend from a bloodline somewhere down the line. You have the purest blood there is; only two could match you or have purer blood and that is Christ and God.”

“Stop, I can’t take in that much information.” Loki said

Loki’s eyes were wide and he laid his head on the back of the couch. He ran his fingers through his hair and stopped halfway through so his palms were on his forehead. He just stared into space while Elizabeth rubbed his shoulder.  He started to relax.

Elizabeth was glad because she had a headache that was at volcanic proportions. She had too much in her brain and yet the memories seemed so familiar to her. Now she just wanted a rest and time to clear her head. For once she wanted total peace and quiet and that was what she had at that moment. She put her head on Loki’s shoulder and closed her eyes.  She could feel the firmness of his muscles and felt safe.

Loki’s shoulder was like a perfect pillow. It wasn’t so firm that it didn’t form to your head but it wasn’t so soft that it sunk and it became a gorge. It was a combination of both so Elizabeth was able to go straight to sleep. She could sleep the whole rest of the day and nothing would wake her.

Loki moved and took Elizabeth out of her trance. She looked up and Loki was giving her a concerned look. He could tell looking into her mind had been exhausting for her and she was already exhausted. It had taken all of her energy and now she was ready to pass out. Loki knew if another memory was given to her she would die. He had to tell Farbauti to hold off until Elizabeth was healthy enough to get another one. As much as he wanted to learn more about his past he wanted Elizabeth to be safe too. He could wait to find out about what happened.