Loki, Prince of Betrayal

By Elizabeth Mae Seriff

Chapter 1

             ­­­ He was unknown, unwanted, and unloved. Loki glided as he walked down the streets of Salt Lake City. He came here because it was more secluded than other places in North America. No one would suspect him of coming to the land of the Mormons. He fit in quite well in SLC there were strange people everywhere. Men were dressing like women; women dressing like men in the more crowded places of this small city. Yes there were normal looking people but Loki preferred to stay among a crowd he would fit in with and stay hidden.

                Loki still had his long shoulder length, sleek, black hair and his Asgardian clothes on. He looked like he was dressing up for Halloween but it was almost Christmas. He planned on changing all that with the exception of keeping his hair. But right now he was planning on how best to destroy Asgard; where his brother and enemy Thor was ruling as king. All he needed was someone who would easily trust him and then he could hatch his plan to get revenge on his old home and loved ones.

                Scum.

                That is what Loki thought of them now. They had betrayed him by lying to him and always looking down on him. It was time they earned their reward for it. To Odin and Thor he would be merciless but to Frigga and Sif he would be a little more compassionate. After all Frigga was the only woman he knew as Mother and Sif was the love of his life.

                But he still had the dilemma of who would be the perfect civilian to help hide him so he could bring his chaos to pass. And he thought he had found her. She looked unsuspecting and a little ditsy; the perfect person to stay with and get away with anything right under her nose.

                She had long, curly, auburn hair, was of average height, with brown eyes, and was built perfectly not too skinny not too chubby, and she was proportioned right. That’s what she thought anyways. She was confident, and positive about everything. She rarely showed her emotions and right now she was stressed but her smile didn’t show it. She usually wore very little make up only foundation. But today she was wearing mascara and eyeliner with a bit of lip gloss.

                Yes, this was the one; the one who could help him get his kingdom back along with all the glory he deserved.  This girl would be the way to meeting his goal. He would repay her for it somehow. Loki didn’t believe in using people he just believed that everyone could help him to a point. And this girl would be the biggest boost of them all.

                Loki started to stroll towards her putting on his charms.

                “Find someone else to help you I don’t deal with conmen!” she lashed out before he had even said anything.

                “I can’t just give a lady a compliment?” Loki said.

                “That would all be good and fine if you didn’t want to use me to conquer your old home.” She retaliated.