Lee

"(F/n)!" I heard the faint call for my name followed by the sound of pebbles hitting my window. Sighing, I turned off my movie, (favorite movie) and tossed the remote on my bed.

Walking over to my window, I opened it slowly to make sure I don't wake any family. Looking down, I could see Lee waving up at me.

We have planned to sneak me out of the house and go out on a date. We haven't really planned anything, just decided to go with the flow.

"Just jump down, I promise that will catch you!" He cheered as he held out his arms.

"Okay, give me a second." Rushing over, I went to my closet and changed into a (favorite color) cozy sweater. After getting dressed, I rushed over back to the window to see Lee still looking up waiting for me.

"Okay Lee, I'm a little scared, you better catch me." I put my leg over to railing, slowly making my way to daning off the ledge.

"Don't worry my flower, I will always catch you." The nervousness in my chest felt like it was suffocating, but I knew that Lee would still catch me.

Closing my eyes, I counted down to three and let go of the railing, falling right into Lee's arms. A rush of wind and adrenaline came over me, grasping his green t-shirt I bunched the material on my hand.

"Dang Lee, that was scary." Laughing, he let me down on my feet. I wiped imaginary dust off my pants, that freaking out going away fast.

"Didn't I say not to worry? Come on, let us get on with our date." Petting my hair, his hand glided down to my hand. Our fingers intertwined, making it almost like we were one.

"Yeah, let's go to the park!"

"Anything for my (f/n)!"