Sai

I shivered in my little apartment that consisted of just my mom and I. Even though with a blanket and a heater in my room, it was still kind of chilly.

(Favorite flavored) soup in front of me, the visible steam floating above the steaming liquid. I took the stainless steel spoon, stirring the soup.

'This is so boring. No one wants to hang out since it's snowing out and there's nothing to do. This sucks.' I thought.

Pushing away the bowl of the tasty goodness, I tried to think of what I could do to pass the time. There weren't that many things, really. Reading, sleeping, or doing something with mom, but that didn't really sound fun.

After contemplating what I should do, I heard something knock on my window. I looked behind me, the window only a couple of feet away from me. Frost was covering the entire window, so I couldn't see what was hitting it.

Crawling over to the window, I opened it, snow and the freezing wind impolitely rushing into the bedroom. With the wind being so hard, my blanket fell off of my shoulders and onto the floor. My teeth almost instantly begging to hit each other from it being so cold.

"Hey, (f/n). I came to see you." Looking past the crystal-like snow flying through my face, I could see pitch black eyes with matching colored hair. The rest of the person's face, so pale that it was camouflaged by the color of the snow.

"Sai, what are you doing here? It's snowing like crazy outside." I let him inside, he climbing over my bed as he did. Snow that he carried inside, falling and melting onto the sheets of the (favorite colored) sheets. He closed the window after properly shaking the snow off of himself.

He brushed off the remaining snow off of his shoulder, the crystals falling onto the hardwood floor. "I read in a book, that I should accompany the girl I like in a storm of any kind." I looked away, obviously he read that from some type of romance novel of some kind.

"Well what did your book tell you to do?" I said jokingly, slightly waving my hands in the air as I did.

"This." He grabbed the blanket on the floor, wrapping the both of us in it together before making me sitting on the floor with him. Yeah, this has to be from sort of romance book. It was too cliché for it not to not to be.

Even though it being super embarrassing, I leaned into his chest. The heat from both him and the heater in the room with us was so comfortable.

"I'm only allowing this just because I'm r-really cold, okay?" I said, moving around, trying to make sure I was as comfortable enough. "Just don't let your hands go anywhere."

"Why not? I bet you just saying that, you want me to. Am I right?" He whispered into my ear, making me flinch from how close he really was. His hands already moving upwards towards my chest.

"Did you get that from your book?" It was the only thing I could say at the moment to defend myself.

"Maybe~. Would you like to find out what else I learned from my book?" He asked pulling me closer, biting me left the ear.

"Depends, what is it that you learned?" Looking behind me, I saw his usually smiling face, but I could feel that he was giving off a different aura than usual.

"Do I really have to tell you, I think you already know what I'm talking about."

He grabbed my shoulders, turning me and laying me on the ground. As I was going to the ground, I felt my hand tap something metallic. I l looked over to see my now cold soup only a few inches away from me.

"Sai, we should put the bowl somewhere else. I don't want us to spill it on accident while we're doing something." He knew that it was a potential accident waiting to happen.

"Okay, I know how to fix the problem then." That same usual smile on his face, as he pulled me off the floor and laid me onto my bed."Is this better?" 

I gulped, just staring at him hovering over me is just so much to take in.

"Y-yeah."

And let's just say, that I wasn't cold for the rest of the night. I think you can imagine why that is.