Sasuke

"Come on, pleaaaaaase???" I begged, my arms wrapped around his leg. Every time he walked, I would slide around on the floor. So, just to let you know, the girls, Hinata, TenTen, and Ino are taking their guys to the mall and they invited Sasuke and I to join. But just like the Sasuke we know, he said no. It's not like he could stay at my house by himself anyway.

"I said no, (f/n). Geez, what will it take for you to stop asking me?" I looked at him with tears making my eyes look as if they were sparkling. Even though looking as if about to cry, he only changed his look to upset and annoyed to 'Really?' face. My acting needed some work, so I decided to fake shaking and lip quivering. "Don't cry. I'll go if you let go, okay?"

Of course, I quickly let go of him. "Okay, I'm going to get ready. We're going to be leaving in two hours!" I ran off to my room, excited to see my friends and to show off our boyfriends. Which remind me, I got to make sure that he looks good. I guess I could do that once I have finished.

I got ready, clothes and all which didn't really take that long. Considering that I had a time limit, I had to rush to get done, but I still looked good. I went to the living see if Sasuke was also ready to go. But when I went to check, he still wasn't ready. His hair still a little messy, parts laying in different directions.

"...Sasuke! Hurry up and get ready, we have to leave in a half an hour." I crossed my arms, my cheeks puffed up with air. He knows how I am about making the girls wait, but I got to say that he still is hot looking like that.

He sighed, obviously annoyed about how loud I was again. He didn't even have to say it anymore, I already know. But I guess it's like a game now. I think I'll call it the 'See How Much We Can Annoy Sasuke Until He Can't Take it Anymore' game. Or, if you're lazy, you could call it SHMWCASUHCTIA. Which really isn't a word. To be honest, it really looks like some capital to a country. Take Iceland for example. Like what the heck is Reykjavik? Looks like someone was upset and smashed his keyboard.

Since I made the comment about not being ready, he fixed his hair using his hands. It was an improvement, it just made him look hotter. "Is that better?" I nodded. "Okay, so how about you sit with me for a bit? Like you said, we have to leave in a half an hour."

"Okay, if you want." I waddled over, sitting next to him on the couch. The tv was on, his favorite show playing.

His arm wrapped around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. The scent of (favorite guy smell) hitting my nose, making me want to get even closer.

Little did I know it, a a land an hour passed and turned into two hours. I looked at the clock, having a heart attack about being two hours late.

"Sasuke!" I pushed his arm off of me, fixing my hair. "We're so late! The girls are going to be so upset!" He just rolled his eyes as a result.

"It's whatever, let's just stay like this." He pulled me into his lap, arms wrapped around my front. "I'd rather be alone with you anyway." His hot breath hitting my neck as he spoke.

"O-okay." I leaned back, letting him have his way. I would definitely have to call Hinata and TenTen and apologize.

"Good, they're annoying anyways."