Lee

It's like they say, opposites attract. And it was definitely the case in this situation. My grandparents have pushed the both of us together. Mostly my grandmother, her saying that I need someone that will be able to make me get out of bed and exercise. And for him, someone who was more laid back and more of an indoor person.

The alarm rung out. Since I've been closer to Lee, he's been noticing my sloth-like behavior. He changed my sleeping schedule and has been taking me out to exercise at five in the morning everyday. Speaking of which, I had to get ready soon or else he might make me go in my pajamas.

I clean my teeth with that familiar flavoring. That peppermint taste tickling the back of my cheeks. I decided to wait on the mouth wash and floss. We might be going to breakfast or something afterwards, so I'm might do that stuff afterwards.

"(F/n)! I'm here!" I already knew who it was. It was the only person that would ever be up at this hour voluntarily.  "I'm coming in, okay?!" Footsteps were heard stepping up the stairs and soon after the bedroom door was pretty much slammed open.

I looked over at him with glazzed eyes. My body was still half awake and still fighting to stay that way. "Lee, I'm not even fully dressed yet. Give me like ten more minutes, 'kay?"  He nodded, saluting toward me in his usual silly way and leaving my to my own devices for a bit.

Knowing him I know that I'm going to get just ten minutes. Yeah, he was that type of person. I quickly got dressed into my exercise outfit. It was a simple white tee under a (favorite color) hoodie with matching colored pants. My hair was up lazily put up, bobby pins up in every direction. You could tell it was done quickly and very sloppy, not something to be proud of.

On the dot, Lee opened the door after exactly ten minutes like I predicted. "Are you ready? The birds are already chirping!" He grabbed my hand and started running out the door, me being dragged along the way. 

We walked along the path to the training grounds. The area still foggy it was so hard to see, it was good that he was holding my hand. Because knowing me I would get lost on a trail that was in a straight line.

The walking together, holding hands, actually made me think. "Lee, why are you trying?" He stopped walking making me almost hit his back. Turning around, Lee looked down with a really confused look.

I knew he didn't know what I was talking about. I knew that I had to tell him what I meant but it was really hard. "You're doing this for my grandma, right?" I raised my shoulders shrugging myself off out of nervousness. "So why are you trying so hard?"

"Why?" Our hands that were connected were disconnected by him. "I do it because I  genuinely like you, (f/n). I don't do this with anyone else. You're special." Instantly I felt a spark in my chest. Or more like a ache? I can't really tell what it was to be honest.   

Swallowing, my dry throat felt even more dry. Out of nervousness, I guess. "Do you really mean that?" He nodded instead of answering verbally.

We didn't say anything the rest of the day. Just went back to holding hands as if it was normal, but there was a different feeling this time. A different atmosphere was made and it felt amazing. I guess you could say that he confessed and I accepted without the actual question and answer.

There was no training. Instead, he lead me back to his place and let me actually get dressed. We went over to a nice restaurant and had breakfast. Just the two of us. It, everything, was perfect.