"I can ask." I laughed, then looked at Baekhyun.

"Can my friends join us?" I pleaded, pulling Baek's arm.

"Sure I don't care, but I don't know how the boys will react. We eat in the band room."

I smiled widely. "Thanks Baek- Ok he said you guys can come. Meet us in the band room!" I hung up just as we arrived to the music room.

It was empty, other than Baekhyun's four friends, Chanyeol, Taehyung, Jin and Kyungsoo.

They were all standing around the piano, minus chanyeol who was playing.

I smiled immediately when I heard the beautiful melody of 'all of me'.

Baekhyun grabbed my wrist dragging me over to them, and Chanyeol stopped playing once he saw this.

"Hey Baek- Hey Y/N!" He smiled.

"Hey guys, keep playing!" I said excitedly.

He nodded, and continued the melody; but instead of just playing he started singing too.

"He can sing?!" I said in awe and watched him. Baekhyun nodded, and then suddenly he joined in at the chorus, all the boys did.

"Wait what?" Baekhyun and his friends can sing?!

I smiled, amazed.

"'Cause all of me, loves all of you," Baekhyun sang, his voice harmonizing with the others. He grabbed my hands, leading me to the middle of the band room.

"Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections." He spun me around slowly, and I laughed.

"Give your all to me, I give my all to you, You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning."

Baekhyun now grabbed my waist, pulling me towards his chest and swaying slightly.

All the boys, Chanyeol, Taehyung, Kyungsoo, Jin and of course Baekhyun neared the end of the song.

"I give you all of me." Baekhyun spun me back, and his body heat left mine. He held both my hands.

"And you give me all of you, oh oh." The song faded and I stared at Baekhyun, smiling. I had no idea he was so talented and amazing, let alone his friends as well.

Small claps interrupted the moment and standing in the door frame was Namjoon, Jongin and Sehun.

"Might I say that was really well done." Namjoon said walking over to me us, still clapping.

"That was surprisingly really good, for a bunch of losers." Sehun said, and Jongin elbowed him in the stomach making Sehun hunch over.

"Thanks.." Chanyeol said, confused as to why the three most popular boys decided to show up.

"We wanted to come eat lunch with you guys." Namjoon said, answering his confused look. "Do you all maybe want to do another song?"

"Do you sing?" Jin asked.

"Eh I'm more of a rapper." Namjoon shrugged.

"Same." Sehun said.

"I really like to dance and well sing." Jongin smiled.

"Why don't we sing boyfriend by Justin bieber? I mean it has rapping and singing." Kyungsoo suggested.

"Yea I can play it on guitar- also I'll rap with you guys." Chanyeol nodded at Sehun and Namjoon, and walked towards the guitars.

"Lets all sit in a circle or something?" Taehyung suggested in his deep voice.

"Lets do it." Baekhyun nodded, sitting where he was once standing.
I wasn't sure if he wanted me to sit too, but he pulled my wrist gently, motioning for me to sit next to him.