Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten: Nightmares and Wishes

Warning: Chapter contains child abuse, sexual abuse, and slight gore.

Skyler's Point of View

Nightmare...

I slowly open my eyes. I am laying down in a dark and cold room. It is very dark, I can't see anything. I don't think I'm in Demi's room anymore.

"Demi?" I call quietly. Nobody answers. I try to sit up, but my body won't move. My body is frozen. I start to get nervous. I try to move my arms and legs and head, but they won't work either.

"Demi? Where are you?" I call again. Still no answer.

Ssssskylerrrr... A voice hisses. My eyes look around but don't see anything or anyone. Just darkness.

Ssssskylerrrr! The voice whispers again, but like before, there is nobody there. More voices start to hiss my name. My heart starts to pound against my ribs.

"W-Who's thewe?" My voice quivers in fear. The voices are starting to scare me now. "Demi, where are you?" I call. Suddenly, I hear footsteps. I avert my eyes forward. A lone, glowing figure is walking towards me. Demi! It's Demi!

"Demi!" I yell. "Come help me pwease!" The figure comes closer. They are wearing a dark hoodie that conceals their face. "Demi..?" I whisper. The person lifts up their hands and removes the hood. The person looks up and I am met with a familiar smirk. My hear nearly stops. The person is not Demi, it is Miss Cate.

"Long time no see, tranny." She says menacingly. I swallow a lump in my throat. "It's been a minute since we've seen each other. If I recall, the last time we saw each other was when you ratted me and my sister out!" She spits.

I flinch at her tone of voice. "I-I sowwy, Miss Cate.." I mumble. Miss Cate smirks. "Oh, you'll be sorry you little freak." Suddenly, the room gets brighter. I close my eyes, protecting them from the sudden bright light.

When my eyes open, I'm in a room that I know all too well. The Punishment Room. Miss Cate walks over to the shelf and picks up a black belt with spikes and nails sticking out.

I try to back away, but my body is still frozen. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Another voices hisses. I look up to see Miss Clementine. She is holding an empty beer bottle.

"Pwease don't huwt me, I sowwy for telling." Tears start to stream down my face. "Shut up, brat!" Muss Clementine screams as she kicks the side of my head. I want Demi to come and save me. I need her. I need her badly.

Miss Cate strikes me with the belt, causing me to let out a pained scream. Miss Clementine slams the bottle over my head. The glass cuts my head, making it bleed.

I lay there helplessly, screaming and crying as the sisters keep beating me. "Demi!" I cry as the nails dig into my stomach for the tenth time, drawing blood. The sisters laugh wickedly.

"Your precious Demi can't save you this time." Clementine sneers and roughly pulls my hair, ripping some strands out. After what seems like forever, Miss Cate and Miss Clementine finally stop beating me.