Text me 58

Jimin's POV

"Jimin fucking Park WAKE UP" someone shouted in my ear which made me to open my eyes with all the sleepiness gone in my body

I was not able to tell who's the person thats shouted in my ear which cause me to wake up or neither where the hell I was. I just let this person drag me down the hallway.

"Whats happening" I said half asleep.

"Whats happening?! Fuck you! You've fell asleep and you didnt even did the things I left you to do Jimin!" This person shouted while still dragging me to God knows where but it hit me in realization that this person Dragging me is Jin hyung and judging from his voice Im pretty sure his not his chill self.

"Well sorry hyung but whats happe-

"Shut up and get inside" Jin hyung said and shove me inside the car. As I settled inside the car with a big question mark on my head, I saw Namjoon hyung already settling comfortably at the passenger seat. But much to my suprise Jin hyung speed off to God knows where.

Then reality hits me that made the all the sleepiness in my body to go the moment I realize were heading into the direction of the hospital. Sleepiness was replaced by panick and Im sure it was pretty visible in my face since Namjoon hyung looked in the rear mirror

"Everythings gonna be alright"

-

The moment we arrive at the hospital all 3 of us rush into Jungkook's room but as soon as we saw his door room, more panick shoot through my body as I saw some nurses outside his room and some screemings to which I bet was Jungkook. So we ran faster and when we compelety arrive at his room, the image of some nurses holding back Jungkook in his bed was the first thing that caught my eyes. I was glued at my place as I realize that Jungkook was alive, a part of me was happy about my bestfriend being awake but the other half felt numb and sad at the same time.

While the nurse was trying to inject Jungkook for him to calm down, the other members tried to push back the other nurses to not be harsh on Jungkook knowing that he just woke up from his slumber. Also as I observed the room there I noticed Seulgi and Joy crying silently while Looking at the scene thats infront of their eyes. I tried to approach them but I stop at my tracks when I heard Jungkook shouted something before his voice faded away and the last word he said before he brought back to sleep was

'Yeri, Mianhe'

-

Jungkook had been put to sleep for 5 hours now but as what the doctor said earlier my bestfriend will be waking up soon since he got his body healing so fast than they expected

Also the other members told us about why was Jungkook shouting Yeri's name all over again the moment he woke up and thay said that  maybe thats because he remembered the accident both him and Yeri was in last Christmas eve thats why he was acting like that.

"Hey Jimin, you should go eat. I preheated the food, go eat it when its still hot. Come"  I was snap to reality when Wendy noona started dragging me towards the table where the foods are.

You see, after Jungkook was put back to sleep again, the noonas' and Jin hyung went back to our dorm together to get the leftover foods last Christmas eve and also for the noonas' to gear up their things because they didnt had time to went back to their dorm speacially after Jungkook's situation earlier.

Currently were in the Hospitals Cafeteria to set up our dinner now but as soon as Seulgi got her food she went back to Yeri's dorm to contineu looking after her, same goes with Taehyung.

So after I got some foods in my plate I signaled the others that I'll be going after Seulgi and they nodded in approval.

I walked through the hallway silently and walking towards the rooms was kindda uncomfortable knowing that the people who passes by you would throw you a weird look.

I manage to ignore all those stares when I finally arrive at Yeri's room,  before I enter the room i knocked softly at the door  and when I heared Seulgi's soft voice from behind I let myself in.

I closed the door behind me and greeted Seulgi with a smile that doesnt really reach my eyes. She smiled at me and patted the spot next to her at the sofa. I nodded and walked towards her, after settling in I started eating my food silently while glacing at Yeri who's still in her bed.

Even though I cant actually see Seulgi, I could tell that she's not eating her food. And I was correct, because the moment I turned to face her she was staring absently at Yeri.

I shaked my head in dissaproval and placed my plate in my lap and took her plate away from her grip. She immedietly looked at me but I just ignored her questionable look and started filling up a spoon full of rice and beef in her spoon and directed the spoon to her mouth.

At first she didnt get what I was doing but when Realization hit her, she turned red and started biting her lips out of nerveousness.

I shot her a look and she immedietly opened her mouth, after she opened her mouth I shove the spoon full of rice and beef inside and she immedietly chew it.

After shoving some more spoon full of food, she finally stop me from shoving more while saying that she's already full.

After she finished eating, I procedeed on eating my own food too. The whole time when I was eating the atmosphere around us was silent but comfortable at the same time.

The moment I finished eating, Seulgi immedietly pass me a bottle of water and I took it from her grasp gladly. After gulping down the water, Seulgi piled our plates together and stood up.

"We should head back where the others are and also to put our dirty plates. Let's go?" She said then offered her hand to me. Without letting her hand to hang in the air for a whole time, I took her hand and interlocked our fingers together before headed out of the room, with one hand locked with Seulgis' and the other where our dirty plates are.

Seulgi opened the door for both of us and when we were outside she closing it behind but the moment she finished closing the door behind it was also the same time where the door of Jungkook's room opened revealing Taehyung and

"Jungkook"

"Where is my Yeri hyung"