Text me 56

Taehyung's POV

"Wont be waking up soon because she's in a coma"

A sentence which broke everyone to peices. The clock sriked 12 which means its already Christmas, fireworks and people saying grettings to each other could be heared from this very room but the only thing that matters to us now is the shocking news the doctor left us.

The ladies are sat besides Yeri's bed begging her to wake up while tearing up nonstop while the guys went to check on Jungkook on the opposite room after they stayed with Yeri. Only Me and Jimin are the only once in this room because were trying to calm the girls from crying but I myself too is trying tk hold back the Tears thats trying to come out from my eyes seeing the two of the maknaes experience such accident.

Suddenly I saw Irene having a hard time to breath because of the crying she's been doing so I grab a water bottle near by and went towards her and reached out the bottle.

After drinking the water she finally got back from her normal breathing pace and her sob fading iut slowly.

Without hesitating I grab her petite body to mine and wrap my arms around her for a warm hug, I could feel her crying again in my chest but that doesnt bother to me right now because I know My Irene needs me to be with her from the begging and into the end, and this time Im not gonna let her down.

-

Jimin's POV

I glace at my watch and it was already 2:30 am and all the ladies fell asleep besides Yeri's bed. Taehyung was sleeping on the opposite couch in the room with Irene, Taehyung offered the ladies to take the couch but they denied because they dont wanna leave Yeri's side so when she wakes up they're there to help the maknae.

I glace at Seulgi and sighed in dissaporovement as I saw her laying at the floor with a blanket benith her.

With a yawn excaped my lips, I walked towards her and carried her bridal style carefully not to wake her up. I transferred her sleeping body into the couch and brought the blanket in her body;enough for her to stay warm in this cold room.

After kissing her in the forehead she shiffted in the other direction and snuggled more in the couch cluntching the blanket closer to her.

After I kissed her forehead, I studied her for a little while and decided to get out to get some coffee and go check on Jungkook.

I walked towards the foor and opened it carefully and closed it behind carefully too for thw others to not wake up.

-

After purchasing some coffee I headed back inside and walked towards Jungkook's room.

After arriving at Jungkook's room I opened it carefully so that the guys behind this door wknt be bothered if ever they are resting at the moment.

The moment I finally entered the room there I saw some drinking coffee,some eating Ramen while chatting in a hush tone. They looked at me when I entered and smiled; not the happy smile but the opposite one.

"Where's Tae?" Namjoon hyung asked while offering me a peice a cup of hot Ramen.I took it and placed it on the nearest table in this room.

"His asleep with Joohyun noona in the opposite room. All of them are asleep, but not me." I replied and hyung nodded.

"Eat the Ramen while its hot We all know you didnt have dinner because of tonight" Yoongi hyung said and blew his cup of Ramen.

"Merry Christmas Everyone" I said before finishing my cup of coffee.