Text me 11

Jungkook's POV

As  promised I accompinied my mother in shopping in her favorite botique today and so I did, also I met an ARMY earlier and we talked shortly and she asked me to sign her phone at first I hesitated but then ahe told me it was alright so I did. After the fan said her goodbye, I wondered inside that boutique and when I was already in the Jewelry section a specific thing caught my eyes.

A silver necklace with a strawberry pendant....

And a silver wrist bracelet with a cookie pendant.

So I approach where the accesories were put in and immedietly the sales lady told me it was a couple Jewelry, so there I bought it.

After paying for what my mother bought, we ate in our favorite Café and tried to catch up with each others life. Also she ask how was my 'Secret Relationship' with Yeri going and yeah I told my mom it was going well and we  were going strong everyday.

But there was One question that caught me off guard....

"So son, when are you planning to make your relationship in public? I know your still waiting for the right time and all but dont you think its already the time to tell your managers about the thing you have between the two of you?" She ask

"I-I mean we are still thinking about it, we dont discuss such topic often cause, Omma I dont want for her to feel pressured." I answered honestly and played with the straw in my cup

After a long time of chatting with my mom we decided to say our goodbyes and head home already.

But I still have one thing in my head to do before going home and that is...

'Yeri-ah can we meet? I have something for you'

Sent↑
From: Me

'Ne but Im in music bank now, getting ready, so just come here and I'll wait for you in the parking lot. Drive safe my Jungkook-ah'

Recieved↓
From: My Jagiya

I smiled at her reply and took a taxi to drive me to where the music bank is located.

-----

AWWWBBAJSJQAHAJ

Jungkook is so so soooo sweet JAASNSHSJS anyways let me think what you think about this chapter and dont forget to vote

Also follow me in
Both IG and Twitter: @itsricaimnda
CIAOOOO→