Text me 51

Jungkook's POV

Because our appointment at Karat World didnt went to well, I made my mind back there that we should go because I dont want Yeri to keep glaring at that manager instead of focusing on choosing our rings.

"Sorry" Yeri said in a low tone

Then I snap my head immedietly to her, I watched as she looked down while sitting at her seat uncomfortably and I could tell she's not her relaxe self at all. So I held her hand and brought it up to my lips and kiss it.

"Baby, dont be. It has nothing to do with you, we'll just go back on our appointment there next time okay? For now let's get you all stuffed up, I dont want you to get hungry, hm" I said then flashed her a warm smile, which she returned back gratefully.

"LET'S GO EAT IN A BUFFETTTT" she squeeled like a little kid and I just cant help myself to smile at towards her action.

She's jusy fckin adorable

"Whatever my baby girl says"

-

Taehyung's POV

"Yah! Are you sure your not gonna finish that strawberry cake anymore" I said with a mouth full of chocolate cake.

Then she looked at me in disgust but I just rolled my eyes at her; a playful one of course.

"How the heck do you expect me to finish this when this is the second plate of cake I've ordered now?!"

"Aish! Im gonna gain weight because of you" she continued yet I just flashed her my smile despiting the fact that my teeth is covered with the chocolate filling now.

Then she laughed while pointing at my teeth and making side comments of how ridicoulous I look while smiling right now with chocolate covering my front teeth. I glared at her in response but yet suddenly....

She chocked, which made me to burst out of laughter while looking at her face.

She glared at my way until she reached for her water and took a gulped at it then finally she recovered at her funny state.

"Curse you, Kim Taehyung" she said still shooting daggers at me, but I just repay her with a warm smile and...

"I love you too Baby Joohyunnie, I love you too"

-

Jimin's POV

"Oh god, oh god" Seulgi said while massaging her head

"I am never setting my foot at that ride again" she said as she stumbled her way to the beanch here in the amusement park were in. I chuckled at her as a response and helped her get steady in her feet until she's completely sat.

She immedietly opened the bottle cap and gulped down the cold water like her life is depending on it. I tried holding my laughter but eventually failed then she glared at my direction instantly.

"Jerk" she whispered but it was enough for me to hear it anyway then a smirk instantly break out of my face resulting for her to harden her glare at me.

"But you like me this way baby" I said winking at her. Immedietly her face turned into a shade of red and look away at my direction instantly.

"Oh, so you like being called as 'baby. Dont worry baby girl I'll call you many names similar to that if it makes you blush"

She didnt reply yet her face became more red.

Now tell me how can you not fall for Kang Seulgi.