3: Agatha

"Ti akrivós eípe?!" /What did you just said?!/

AIDEN WILKINSON

"You speak Greek?" Sabay sabay nilang sabi.

I rolled my eyes. "Nobody underestimate what I can do." I looked at Afentikó. "You don't know who I am and what I can do, I am Agatha 'Aiden' Wilkinson amd i go by the nickname Foniás here and I am your newest and smartest engineer." I grinned. "And whether you like it or not, You must like it." I winked before walking out of his office.

Dumeretso ako sa may elevator at sumandal doon para antayin sila Phyton. It tool them about 10 minutes bago lumabas ng office ni Afentikó. "That was feisty." Inakbayan ako at ginulo ang buhok ko.

"And risky." Napalingon ako kay Phyton nang mag salita ito. "If only you didn't caught him off guard, for sure he lifted his hands on you already."

I rolled my eyes. "I can handle myself."

Umiling si Thymós. "Not when it's around Afentikó."

"Thymós, You don't know what I am capable of." I grinned and went out of the elevator at nauna na din akong pumasok sa van.

"You're known as Aiden here in the Philippines, Saan galing ang Aiden kung Agatha ang birth name mo?" Syzitó asked.

I smirked. "And that's  a secret I don't tell to anyone."

'AFENTIKÓ' KRISTOFF  HARRISON

That girl is something. Kakaiba sya sa iba kong engineers at ibang iba sa mga babaeng nakakahalobilo ko. I pushed the intercom which was connected to every room and every building in the Island. "Calling the attention of Drac from Oplo Building, You are needed in the office after 5 minutes. That's an order from Afentikó Kristoff you have to obliged."

Umupo ako sa swivel chair ko at inantay ang pag dating ni Drac. Isa sya sa mga pinag kakatiwalaan kong tauhan at madalas sya ang palagi kong inuutusan.

Exactly 5 minutes after ay bumukas ang pinto at dumating na si Drac. "Take a sit, I have a mission for you."

"As always, Ayun naman palagi ang pinagagaawa mo saakin, Kris." He grin and take a seat.

We've been buddies since middle school and we graduated together and after inheriting this mafia clan, I quickly recruited Drake.

"So, What's the mission this time?" Drake asked.

"Investigate anything and everything about Aiden. I want to know every single detail about her." I told him.

He smiled. "I already did that before recruiting her officially." That's one of the things I like about Drake. He knew me more than anyone kaya minsan alam nya na kung ano dapat ang gawin.

"Well, She is Agatha Wilkinson and she is known by Aiden Wilkinson. Former FBI Agent, A known engineer. Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, name any branch of Engineering and i bet she knows." May nilapag syang folder sa harap ko. "That's her profile from the Philippine government. She is a mixed blood of American, Came from California but graduated in Harvard. She's been staying in the Philippines for a bout 6 years already."

"How come she know how to speak Greek?" I asked as i run through her profile. "Her profile doesn't says anything about Greece." Napatingin ako kay Drake. "And i bet you noticed her Greek features."

"Her profile says she is half Filipino." Drake shrugged his shoulder.

"And if her birth name is Agatha, where the heck did Aiden came from?" I asked him.

"Ayaw nga nya ring sabihin saamin nila Kevin." Hm. Interesting.

"Makakabalik ka na. You are free to drop by here once you found out things about her." Tumayo na sya at akmang lalabas na ng tawagin ko ulit sya. "And tell Foniás to prepare some of her inventions. I wanna know what that woman has under her sleeves." Utos ko.