Chapter 11; When A Hot Disaster Hits Suddenly

Chapter 11:

The day went by smoothly. No trouble because I hardly spoke to anyone in the pack. They all despised me after all.

I let out a sigh, as a knock echoes through my bedroom. I knew it was none other than Brandon. U said A Faint come in and the door opened revealing a giddy Brandon.

"Why are you so happy?" I questioned him.

"Oh Irene, you'll never be able to guess. I can smell my mate in the pack but I font really know its her for sure." he said with a wide smile.

"See I knew you were gonna find her. But font reject her no matter what. Don't do what Zander did. " I pleaded with him slightly.

Guilt flashed in Brandon's wars as he smiled sadly." I don't understand what's wrong with him. I know he loves and craves you, yet his allowing his anger at what happened, eat him up and control him. Irene, please be careful with him." Brandon warned. But I flipped him off.

"It's okay Brandon, I think I've got the hang if the situation. And I know he'll accept me. It may not be today, or tomorrow, but somewhere across the line." I smiled forcefully and that's okay. I should make other people sad because if my unhappiness.

The phone in my bedroom table rang. I picked it up only to hear my mother's sweet, melodious voice.

"mom?" my voice cracked as she let put a sad laugh.

"Baby I miss you." she said as I heard her voice crack.

"I miss you so much too." I said to her as the tears rolled out of my eyes. I seriously needed her, And she knew when to call.

"So hows the pack, the mate, your happiness?" she asked happily.

A lump formed in my throat as I thought about how much I lied to her. I loved her so much, but I couldn't risk making her sad or upset. And there was no need. Because Soon Zander was going to accept me as his mate.

"He's here, and it's been so much fun momma, he keeps me so happy. And everyday he smells me heovrs me and is proud to be mated to me." I lied cleanly.

My mother seemed to freeze for a moment, before she opened her mouth letting out her word ms carefully, "that's.. Great, I'm happy he us keeping you happy. But Irene honey why ate your words hunting a second meaning" she pointed out. "you won't lie to me right? You'd tell me if something was wrong?" she asked as the tears string out of my eyes.

I was lying to the person who knew me so well. I know she knows something was wrong, but she's choosing to believe me instead. "nothing mom, and I'd never lie to you." I said to her, forcing a little half hearted laugh.

Mom laughed and seemed to take a deep breath. "Don't forget I live you honey and take care if yourself, please." she said as I agreed. We exchanged goodbyes and put the phone down.

I fell to my knees as the tears rolled out of my eyes heavily. I lied to my mother, I told her things to make her fantasies high true. I was crushing her heart. If she ever finds out I'm dead.

"Irene what's the matter?" Brandon said as he hugged me from behind.

"Brabdob,we can't let mom find out Jo matter what, it'll shatter her, the truth would kill her. Please Brandon, I beg of you, we need to make Zander accept me quickly, he needs to accept." I cried harder.

Brandon pulled me into his chest. "Irene we'll figure it out. Remember what you say. Nothing is impossible if you're Irene." he encouraged.

But not I was doubting my own words.

************

Night befell, as the pack house echoed with laughs and happiness. I walked out if my bedroom only to pass Zander's.

It was open, and his scent seemed to evade the room. I knocked on his door, only for him to come into my face as shirtless-ly jot as ever.

It was okay for me to feel that way. He was mine and mine alone. "Zander, l"  I said as his cold eyes looked in mine for a second.

"What Is it?" he questioned as a smile slapped it's way on my face. He was responding to me. He was responding to me! And he was trying to give this relationship a try!

"I-" a sharp pain flashed through my abdomen as my body began heating up. I felt sick.

I looked up at Zander only for his eyes to darken. What was it? Was he angry again?

A group of men could be heard coming down the hallway. They began coming Closer as I could feel their desire. Why?

Zander grabbed my hand pulling me into his bedroom locking the door shut. The sparks of his hand on my wrist, shot a thousand more times stronger than ever.

Zander eyes seemed to continuously darken and come back to normal, he was trying to... Control himself. The heat began to burn as pain embedded its way into. My body, I fell to my knee was, as my face flushed.

"Zan-der," I said his name in. Pain as I was pushed into the wall, his lips connecting with mine.

**************

Whhaaaaaaaaat? Was that? Did you enjoy the chapter, what's going to happen next?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama