I pull my wallet out of my purse and grab my credit card. I stare around the store waiting for all of my items to be ringed up. Leigh walks up to me and I smile. “Find everything you wanted?” I ask as I stare at all of the stuff she got. She got too much.

            “I did. A little bit too much.” She laughs. “Yeah.” I smile and slide my card when the lady is done. I sign my signature and the lady hands me my receipt. I smile. “Thank you.” I grab it from her.

            “Have a nice day.”

            “You too.” I stand back waiting for Leigh to get done paying for her stuff.

            I look out the door to see Ethan. A grin appears across my face. I wave him inside and he shakes his head no. I glare at him and he immediately comes inside. I look at his face as it turns bright red. I laugh. “Aww, someone’s getting embarrassed.”

            He slouches and stares at the ground as if he’s supposed to be invisible. “I don’t want to think about what my sister is possibly buying.” He says disgusted. I look in my bag. He’s right. He doesn’t want to see my bras and underwear’s. I pat his shoulder. “The torture is over. Let’s go.” I look at Leigh as she gets done and we walk out of the store. Leigh and I giggle as random chicks give Ethan weird looks. He walks faster out of the store.

            “You’re such a chicken.” I say walking in between Ethan and Leigh.

            “Am not. I don’t want to see all of that stuff. Too girly.”

            “A real man would bare through the pain of being in there.” I raise my eyebrow at him and smile. He rolls his eyes.

            We go to a couple of gaming shops that Ethan wanted to go to. It wasn’t fair to let him be tortured from Leigh and me shopping for girl stuff. I kind of like gaming myself. I play a lot of the Xbox 360 at home.

            “You’ll be ready at 7, right Emma?” Leigh asks before I go inside of my apartment.

            “Yes. I don’t feel like driving. Can I just ride with you?”

            She nods her head. “Of course. See you then.” She gives me a quick hug and walks down the stairs. I enter my apartment and of course Hersey greets me. I pet her smiling.

            I look over at my clock to see that it’s 3:00 so I decide to play my Xbox 360 until I have to get ready.

            At around 6 my phone begins to ring after I get out of the shower so I answer it.

            “Hey Jordyn. What’s up?”

            I brush my hair slowly and I put Jordyn on speaker phone.

            “I was thinking we could go out tonight.”

            “Oh, I’m already going out with Leigh tonight to a club.”

            “Really? I was thinking we could go to a club. Which club?”

            “Ummm, hold on let me think of the name.”

            I think for a while trying to figure out the name of the club Leigh said we were going to. I take a deep breath. “I can’t really remember. It started with a B”

            She stays silent for a minute and I put my clothes on waiting for her to say something. “Jordyn?” I ask.

            “Sorry, I was trying to figure out the name. Is it called ‘BackDrop’?”