Jimin : Overprotective

📬 requested by: pewdiesendri

◀▼▶

*Jimin Park sent you a message*

Jimin Park:
Mom, told me that you don't want to attend school anymore. What's wrong?

You:
I just don't feel like it.

Jimin Park:
Ah c'mon..i know there's something wrong..

You:
It's fine..just forget it..

Jimin Park:
What?! NO. Tell me, I'll help you :)

You:
Fine...it's because some of my classmates are bullying me and I got tired of it..

Please don't tell mom and dad!

Jimin Park:
Aish, I knew it. So what they did to you? And, I'll discuss this to them, it'll be fine. Don't worry.

You:
They kept saying that I do not belong in our family, that mom and dad just adopted me..and pleaseeeeeeee don't :(

Jimin Park:
You know that they're just telling lies, right? Don't get affected by them. And yaaaah, they need to know about this so it will be resolved soon. There's nothing to fear about.

You:
Yeah, I know it but, it's getting irritating. They won't stop everyday! I'm so done! And okay, fineee..

Jimin Park:
Everything will be okay soon. Good thing that I'll be heading home tomorrow so, I'll go visit your school and talk with your bully classmates.

You:
Don't do that! They will just bully me more!

Jimin Park:
They wouldn't. I'm your brother, trust me.

You:
Hmp..i hope so..fine~

Jimin Park:
Okay, good. Now, don't be so sad. Don't let them ruin your day. And remember me, mom and dad are just here for you <3

You:
Mhm, thank you so much for always being here especially on times like this :)

Jimin Park:
Of course, I always care for you~ And next time, tell mom and dad of what's wrong. They will help you, okay?

You:
Okay, i will. I was just scared :(

Jimin Park:
There's nothing to be scared about, silly.

ⓔⓝⓓ

A/N: OMFG I haven't updated for like more than a week, i guess(?) I was busy with school and I got writer's block so, I'm very sorry. Anyways, Happy Chinese New Year!