Jimin : My Tutor

📬 requested by: My_Chim

◀▼▶

Jimin:
Hello, y/n. This is your math teacher, Mr. Park. I just wanna inform you about your grade on our quiz last day because you got the lowest score. I'm concernced about your performance, is something bothering you?

You:
Oh, Mr. Park! Ah...I'm sorry about that, nothing's really bothering me. I'm just totally not good with Math..

Jimin:
Is that so? You could've have told me earlier so, I was able to help you. But, it's okay. It's not too late, we still have 2 weeks before the examination.

You:
Aigooo. I don't think I'll be good in Math. I did my best to be good at it but, I just can't.. I guess it's impossible for me to love Math.

Jimin:
There's no such things as impossible if you belive in yourself. I'll help you, okay?

You:
I'm not so sure about this..

Jimin:
Come on, y/n. Cheer up! I will guide you. Just trust me and do what you can. Don't hate this subject and don't think of not being good at it. There's a quotation that says, "Practice makes perfect", remember?

You:
Okay, Mr. Park. I think you're right. I don't think I really gave my best on it since I gave up easily on Math but, now I'm willing to accept this challenge. I'll do my best from now on :)

Jimin:
That's great! I'm glad to know that you've gained courage. I'll be starting to tutor you tomorrow after our class.

You:
OMG but, I've just remembered about the fees. I still haven't asked my mom about this..

Jimin:
Don't worry! I will be tutoring you for free since I can see the potential in you that you really want to be good at Math. I know that I can trust you that you'll do your best :)

You:
Really?! WAAAH Thanks so much, Mr. Park! I promise to do all my best about this subject. I'm gonna pass that examination and make my mother proud!

Jimin:
THAT'S THE POWER! But, please don't tell anyone that I am your tutor for free or I'll be kicked out of the school, okay?

You:
Of course, I won't! Just like what you said, you can trust me :D

Jimin:
Okay then, we're good. I'm going to discuss this about your mother now. See you tomorrow in class, y/n!

You:
Thank you again, Mr. Park!

ⓔⓝⓓ

A/N: Heol~~ More teachers like this please? HAHAHA but to be honest there are times that I like Math but MOSTLY hate it. 😩 BUT NO, we can do Math! Not only in Math but also on other things that we aren't really good at. YES! BELIEVING IN OUR OWNSELVES IS THE KEY! FIGHTING ♡