Suga : Meanie Classmate

📬 requested by: iiYeonRi

◀▼▶

swegyoongi:
Aye, shorty!

You:
Excuse me? Are you pertaining to yourself? And woah, can't you believe it? We have been classmates for almost 2 or 3 years now and this is only the first time you messaged me. HAHAHA!

swegyoongi:
Nah. I'm pretaining to you, small gil. Tch. And why can't I? I'm just bored so let me.

You:
Oh I see........ I ONLY EXIST WHEN YOU'RE BORED OKAY BYE.

swegyoongi:
What? Wait, don't go :(

You:
Aww poor, shortie guy!

swegyoongi:
Aish, I'm not that short like you so stop.

You:
Yeah, whatever, mystery ghost.

swegyoongi:
Ghost? Who? Me?

You:
Obviously, duh!!! Like you don't even socialize with people in our school. You are just in a corner, either sleeping or using your phone. That's why you're friendless...poor you, aww~~~

swegyoongi:
Don't pity me, woman. And who said I don't have friends? Well, just for you to know, I do have some cool friends outside the campus because people in school disgust me.

You:
THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN CHATTING ME?! YOU'RE CONFUSING AF!

swegyoongi:
Woah, chill there. To be honest, you're the only one who I see as a normal one in school so consider yourself as lucky.

You:
Ewww how come I'm lucky? Actually, you're the only one in school who doesn't act normal like OMG!

swegyoongi:
Pfft.. I just seriously hate schools..

You:
Then, why do you even bother on attending classes in our school?

swegyoongi:
Because there's this one person whom I really love so much that I'm willing to risk anything for her. She goes to that school so, I want to be there to see her and protect her from afar.

You:
ARE YOU CRAZY?! You're doing all these stuffs just for a girl.

swegyoongi:
Yes, I admit that I'm crazy for you.

You:
Okay, now.....are you trying to make me laugh or you're just playing with me? Because if you are, please stop before I beat you up tomorrow after class!

swegyoongi:
That's why I like you. You're such a brave girl unlike those trying-hard-to-be-cute like eww.

You:
WHAT ARE YOU REALLY UP TO?!

swegyoongi:
Um..finally confessing to you?

You:
I...please stop right now before I burst!

swegyoongi:
Why would I? I can't stop my feelings for you so, I'm so sorry because I won't :)

You:
Oh my gosh...YOU'RE DRUNK I KNEW IT!

swegyoongi:
UGH why don't you even believe me that I like you? Can't you remember me? We met in a party but, you suddenly ran away at midnight. I've even tried to ran after you but, I failed. I saw you left your other shoes because you were in a hurry. It's still with me tho :)

You:
YOU NEED TO STOP READING TOO MUCH FAIRYTALES, I SWEAR!

swegyoongi:
I can't. HAHAHAHA I love reading those when I'm free and tell the story to people, like you....HAH!

You:
That's not how you tell a story to someone! Ugh, they might misunderstood things, you know?!

swegyoongi:
Why? Did you assumed anything?

You:
NONE! I seriously hate you ugh! Don't ever talk to me ever again, you @#$%&!!!

swegyoongi:
You're welcome. I'll tell you more stories in another time. See you ;)

ⓔⓝⓓ

A/N: LMAO HAHAHAHA How would you react if you got trolled like this? OMG that would be embarrassing and annoying at the same time 😂 am right......? BTW I've written this one before already and I thought it was deleted but it wasn't really lmao so, should I publish the other version of this too? HAHAHAHA