Taehyung : Stucked

📬 Requested by: cookiessberry

◀▼▶

taelephant:
Honey, I'm really sorry if I can't accompany you home but, text me when you got back safely okay? :)

You:
Aigooo~ It's okay my Tae Tae! You should babysit your cousin first and okay I will.

taelephant:
Ahhh, she misses you already tho.

You:
That's cuteeeee *-* but why only her? Haven't you missed me too?

taelephant:
Of course I do! More than she does hehe. And yaaaaah! Aren't you driving already? Just text me later so, you can focus.

You:
Nah. I'm still grabbing some snacks at a convenience store.

taelephant:
Aish, haven't we just eaten dinner together awhile ago before you left?

You:
But, I'm cravinggggggggg!

taelephant:
Okay fineeeeeeee, just text me when you're about to go :)

You:
Yes boss! I'm gonna pay now at the counter and head out to parking lot so, I'll just text you back later <3

taelephant:
Okay, princess! Drive safely.

(Seen 7:18pm)

taelephant:
Are you home now? It's been an hour already and you still haven't texted me. I'm worried....

You:
Omonaaa I'm sorry~ I'm still stucked on the road :( There's a heavy traffic.

taelephant:
My poor, y'n... I wish I'm there with you so, you won't be bored in the middle of a traffic.

You:
I wish too but, it's okay as long as you're chatting me :)

taelephant:
Aren't I bothering you? I'm afraid something bad would happen to you if I keep chatting with you while you drive.

You:
Don't worry, I still can focus on driving while chatting with you. Besides, I'm still stucked on a traffic so, I'm not really doing anything much.

taelephant:
Okay I trust you but, still be safe!

You:
Of course I will, pabo :p

taelephant:
Aight good because I'll be so sad if something happened like..losing you :'(

You:
YAAAAAH! Stop thinking like that! It won't happen, okay?

taelephant:
I'm just telling you I'm scared..but okay :) I love you so much. Don't ever leave me :(:

You:
Aigooo, why would I even leave you?

taelephant:
I'm afraid someone would take over my place.. Someone who's way better than me :'(

You:
Pffffttttt! IMPOSSIBLE. No one's better than you. But hey, don't leave me too, okay?

taelephant:
WHY ON EARTH WOULD I LEAVE THE MOST PRECIOUS ANGEL I HAVE?.

You:
Aigoooo, stop making me blush so much!

taelephant:
Not even trying, just stating the truth ;)

You:
Ahhh, I really do love you!

taelephant:
So do I, princess. I would rather not exist than to live without you.

You:
Awww look who's being cheesy now >.< Okay now, my tummy grumbles hahaha!

taelephant:
Aishhh, is there any convenience store near you?

You:
None but, it's okay. I still have some snacks that I've bought awhile ago :)

taelephant:
Ahh, that's good then. Go feed the monsters in your tummy now before they growl louder hehehe.

You:
Mhm! I'm eating now~~

Omo, the cars are moving now.

taelephant:
Okay, focus on the road now. I'm just gonna put my baby cousin to sleep :)

(Sent 8:42pm)

You:
I'm homeeeeee~

Are you asleep now too?

Aish, you didn't even waited for my reply to check if I arrived home safely hmpp..

taelephant:
Princess, I'm very sorry! I was changing my baby cousin's diaper because she suddenly cried. I'm sorryyyy.

You:
Really? Aigoo, I'm sorry then :( I didn't know. But how is she now?

taelephant:
She's deep asleep now :) So, how about my another baby, are you tired now too?

You:
You're now ready to be a father hahaha and well, just a little. I got tired from driving aigoooooo.

taelephant:
Am I? I guess I am but, the question is are you ready to be a mother XD and Aww, get some rest now.

You:
I'm ready as long as you're the father >.<

taelephant:
Aigooo, that's great to know then. But, yah go sleep now. It's late.

You:
Okay, goodnight! Dream of me heheh >.<

taelephant:
Mhm, let's meet in our dreamland. I love you!

You:
I love you too!

ⓔⓝⓓ

A/N: Gosh, hope you guys will like this 😩 I'm kinda running out of ideas omg sorry but, I'll still try my best!