Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Dedicated to my 222th fan....... Koreauchiha! THX GAL! U is awesum, don't forget it! I'm so glad u guys! Ive surpassed 250 now, keep on fanning! I really appreciate it!

And finally some romance here! Yayz! Feedback PWEASE!!!!!

READ MY OTHER WORK! "Unavoidable Affection" an Itachi love story, "Ghostly Love", a Gaara love story, and "Another Life", a Black Butler fanfic!

****

Kakashi couldn't stop staring.

Who could blame him though? It was so very shocking, so unbelievable, he even wondered if he was under some kind of Genjutsu.

The person still never offered any explanation. He continued to lead them through as nonchalant as possible. Kakashi knew he felt his gaze, but he kept his silence.

"Kakashi-Sensai, I'm guessing you know this man?" Sai asked, curiosity not in his voice but still there.

They were trailing after the man, he was the only one who knew where they were going. He was supposedly leading them to Sakura, where ever she was.

Kakashi nodded. "He.......he was a teammate of mine.......named Obito."

(LE GASP!!! It was Obito! If your a Naruto fan whose committed,you'd know Obito is Kakashi's teammate who "died". He was the Uchiha who gave Kakashi his eye after being crushed by boulders!)

Obito smiled, his scarred face twisting into a sad yet happy facial expression. "I'm glad you never forgot me."

"It's not like I can.......I remember you every time I look in the mirror and see this eye....."

Naruto gasped. "He gave you the Sharingan?!?"

Naruto was ignored. "Obito, what are you doing here? How are you still alive?" Kakashi asked.

"We're almost there." Obito declared, not answering or acknowledging Kakashi's inquiry.

Kakashi stopped, dead in his tracks. With one hand clad in a navy blue glove outstretched, they all took that as the signal to stop moving. Obito noticed this and stopped too. "What is it?"

"Answer my question. How are you still alive?" Kakashi asked sternly.

Obito chuckled. "You don't sound very happy about it."

Kakashi's one revealed eye narrowed. "I saw it with my own eyes. You were crushed. You were dying. That why's you gave me-" He removed the cloth from his Sharingan. "This eye."

A sigh emitted from Kakashi's long lost teammate. "Time and medicine can be amazing sometimes. We both healed. It looks like Rin put it in real nice." he said, referring to their other teammate.

"What happened?"

Kakashi's mismatched red and black eyes clashed with Obito's one eye. The other was covered by an eyepatch, and beneath that eyepatch was no eye. "Orochimaru.......saved me." Obito explained. "I was at the edge of death before he came. He rescued me and had Kabuto heal me. I was constantly healed and given medicine. Orochimaru wanted my eye, so he pursued on restoring my health. But, after I finally recovered, my Sharingan couldn't activate."

The eye-patched man exhaled deeply and leaned his weight on the tree aside him. "He wanted me to stay until they figured out how to use it. But, of coarse, I refused. So he drugged me all the time so I wouldn't remember anything, and gave me a new identity. Tasuo was my new name. He kept me close and tried all the time to use my Sharingan. After he died, the amnesia wore off and I remembered who I was."