Chapter 8 (part 2)

MikaYukiko

oreo2395

kkhl99

Me: IT'S HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!!!

Itachi: Wats Halloween?

Me: *gasp+ u duno wats halloween?!?!

Itachi: ..........No?

Me: Well, it's wen u dress up and ring people's doorbells and get candy!

Itachi: Wat idiot wood give their candy 2 sum stranger in a ridiculous costume?

Me:,........evey1! Wat u gona b 4 halloweeen?

Itachi: myself

Me: o.......k? Well wats my awesum commenters gona b 4 halloween?

*cricket sound*

me: Dont wana tell me? Well ima b a goth! Who wants 2 b my goth twin?

*cricket sound*

me: well fine! I'll give u all costum! YOU! *points at Red_Ray_* u will b...... The main character in the anime Blech!

Red_Ray_: I think u mean Bleach ;)

Me; MOVING ON! YOU! *points 2 HasiVA* WILL B A TOMATO!

HasiVA: Ok..........w8, Sasuke LUVS tomatoes!

Me: he sure does! YOU! *points 2 Edeagle07* YOU SHALL B........ELMO!

Edeagle07: WTF?!?!?

Me: THATS RIGHT! ELMO H8ERS, SHOVE IT! YOU! *Points 2 ValentineRose*U SHALL B ...........SCOOBY DOO!

ValentineRose: Uh......yay?

Me: I LUV HIS SHOW!! YOU! *points 2 Nicholeuchiha* U SHALL B..........Mrs.UCHIHA!

nicholeuchiha: Awesum! I luv Sasuke and Itachi!

Me: DOESN'T EVRY1! YOU! *points 2 PirateNinjaV7* U WILL B..........A TURKEY!

PirateNinjaV7: 0-o woodnt it make more sense if I was a pirate ninja?

Me: .........DONTJUDGE MEH!!!

CHAPPY 8 PART 2!

*lil recap*

Orochimaru turned to Tasuo. "Go find who you want."

An evil and satisfied smirk spread across his face and he nodded and poofed away to search.

Then there were three of them.

"I have some... business to take care of. You can watch the medic. Meet me here later," Orochimaru spoke before poofing away.

Well, make that two of them.

Sasuke scowled. Of course Sakura would be with him. "I'm getting new weapons."

They walked in silence for most of the way, in an uncomfortable, interminable silence that had Sakura fidgeting slightly.

"STOP, YOU SCUM!" they heard a man's voice yell as they turned a corner.

At that very moment, an unnaturally bony boy ran into them, terror clear as day in his muddy brown eyes. He looked to only be 13 at the most but it was hard to tell for grime covered his face and dirty locks of yellow, uncut bangs hung over most of hus face. In his dirt-coated fingers was half a loaf of bread, which didn't look like enough to satisfy even a fraction of his obvious hunger.

Next, the man who was yelling appeared, an old, worn out broom raised over his head threateningly as his free hand was formed into a shaking fist as he attempted to chase the poor boy.