His face heated up, and I slowly pulled him along side of me.

(Play Kids by MGMT to get in da mood, aka the song above)

Baekhyun started yelling and screaming while we skated around, hand in hand, and we just let ourselves enjoy the moment.

Laughter mixed in with his screams, and I couldn't help but laugh at his scared reactions.

Colourful lights were flashing, dots of colour spread around the room, with a giant disco ball in the middle. I grabbed his other hand as well, and now I was in front of him so I was skating backwards, pulling Baekhyun along.

He smiled widely, and we both giggled as we just slid across the track, taking in each others faces.

A slower song came on, and someone announced the couples skate. Baekhyun just stared at me. I felt lost while staring into Baekhyun's beautiful eyes, and my heart beat picked up. I felt my smile fade because I was so lost in his orbs, I was just lost in this moment.

"Y/N Look out!"

I turned around, noticing I was about to hit the edge, and before I could stop I slipped, pulling Baekhyun down with me; and literally on top of me.

Usually in situations like this, the girl is on the guy, however it was totally the opposite.

"Aish. you're heavy." I groaned, but instead of moving, he just looked at me.

"What." I mumbled, staring back at him.

The brown haired boy didn't say anything, and slowly moved his hand so it was rested on my cheek, his other moving my hair out of my face.

"You're so beautiful." He looked away then quickly back at me. Baekhyun moved his face closer to mine- was he going to kiss me, again?!

His lips were so close to mine, and then he pulled back laughing.

"Ha you actually thought I was going to kiss you?" He playfully stated and I just turned my head blushing.

"No- you were just- breathing on me and I didn't like it."

"Whatever." He sang, and I groaned, telling him to get off of me.

"Hmm, how about no. You're quite comfy."

I sighed in defeat.

"Ok- I'll get up." I felt his weight disperse as he pushed himself up with his arms and as I slowly slid out, I felt something hit my cheek.

My mouth hung open, hand holding my cheek. "Did you just-just kiss me?"

"I dunno, did I?" He winked and stood up, almost slipping, but balanced himself out.

I glared at him, standing up as well.

"Have fun trying to skate off of here." I stuck my tongue out, gliding away to the exit and watched Baekhyun stand in the middle of the rink, pouting.

"Come on! You're a big boy!" I yelled.

"You bet I'm big." He yelled back, adding a wink. My eyes widened, and some parents looked at him, glaring and all Baekhyun did was shrug, trying to slide over to me.

It literally got to the point where he was crawling.

I couldn't control my laughter, but I met up with him and pulled him off the rink, dragging him so we sat at a booth.

My hands were on both of my cheeks, elbows resting on the table. "Are you having fun?"

Baekhyun slowly nodded, and then his face spread into a wide smile. "Yes- even if I don't really like skating, I like it because I'm with you and get to see something you're good at.