Chapter 14: Is It Okay To Fall In Love?

Yeonhee P.O.V

The Next Day

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got out of bed walking towards the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen there was a pile of pancakes on the table. I sat down waiting for the other members to come to the table to eat. While we were eating there was only one pancake left. We all looked at each other as if we were a lion waiting to strike it's prey.

"1 2 3!!!!!" Minseo screamed.

We all pounced on the pancake as if it was an life or death situation. We were fighting to get to the pancake but suddenly Jessica yelled "STOP!" We all stoped and moved our hands. But we made a wrong move. Suddenly Chaeyong grabbed the pancake and stuffed it into her mouth. We all sighed in defeat while Chaeyong laughed at us because she got the last pancake.

After practice Taeyong drove me back to my house because we had a 1 month vacation off work so me and Taeyong went to my house. When we got to my house my parents and his parents were there. When we got inside the house we sat down to eat.

"So Yeonhee, you might not remember this but you and Taeyong are getting married in 5 weeks because you were in a coma for a year making you miss your wedding day." My mom told me.

"I CANT MARRY HIM MOM! HES JUST MY BESTFRIEND AND WILL ONLY BE MY BESTFRIEND! Plus I like someone else." I said.

"But last time you came over you said that you lo-" she was cut off by Taeyong.

"Let's eat." He said nervously.

Taeyong P.O.V

Hearing her say we're only friends hurts a lot. I guess she doesn't remember me as her jagi...

"Hey Yeonhee, who do you like?" I asked her.

"I like Chanyeol! He's so cute I just want to pinch his cheeks. I think I fell head over heels for him. I feel like without him by me I'm empty. I love how he makes my heart beat faster. Whenever I see him I tend to smile without knowing it." She answered.

"Oh ok." I said

"Wait who do you like?" She asked me.

"Well she SUPER pretty and she fits into my ideal type. But she doesn't like me. She said she doesn't like me. So it's a one sided love."

"Oh, it's ok I'll help you make sure she falls for you!" She said happily.

But It's you...

While Yeonhee was washing the dishes I went up to Mrs.Oh

"Mrs.Oh let's call off the wedding, she doesn't love me anymore. I can't marry someone who doesn't love me back. I'm sorry. So let's call off the wedding."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Was it okay to fall in love?" I asked myself.

SHORT CHAPTER